Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RamboAB - Wellue Import Problems
RamboAB - Wellue Import Problems
I'm having trouble trying to import my Wellue O2 data into Oscar. It seems that Oscar doesn't allow the path mapped in instructions above tho I can map to the data with FileMgr.

It says Oscar ver is 1.3.1+3ca1ee24

Is this a common problem? Any thoughts are appreciated.
TIA
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Accuracy of the o2ring compared to checkme
Hi RamboAB!  -  Welcome
There are 2 different sets of instructions available.  One is for the location on a cellular device and the other is for a PC.   Please provide more detail of what type of device and the exact location you are trying to import from.

Also, since your post deals with a different subject, I am have splitting it off to its own thread.  The new thread name will be "RamboAB - Wellue Import Problems".

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RamboAB - Wellue Import Problems
It's a Win10 laptop following the path to the C: users, etc...
What Oscar is searching for can't be changed?
Post Reply Post Reply
When you use the Data ⇾ Import Viatom/Wellue Data option, OSCAR will ask you to choose the location to import the data from.  By default, it will go to the last known location.  You can either choose the files at that location, or navigate to another one to select the file(s) you wish to import.    Sometimes a Windows upgrade will manage to change the permissions of a folder.  This can cause additional aggravation.

Here is the O2 Insight Pro's data location on a PC: C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\Local\O2 Insight Pro\DATA\SerlalNumber.

The variables listed in bold italic are user specific and will need to be replaced with your username and the oximeter's serial number.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That is the problem following the Oscar mapping to the drive nothing after C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\ is visible.
IOW Appdata is not an available option.

It seems to be searching for *20[0-5][0-9][01][0-9][0-3][0-9][012][0-9][0-5][0-9][0-5][0-9] files? Which also are not available.
Post Reply Post Reply
A-h-h-h-Ha!  Open Windows File Explorer (Windows Key+E).  (Note: the Windows key looks like a racing flag.)  In the menu, select Tools ⇾ Folder options... ⇾ View (tab) ⇾ Hidden files and folders.  Select Show hidden files and folders, and drives.  That should now allow you access to that directory.  Start OSCAR and take her for a spin (er, import).
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
You can also just type in "AppData" and click Open to browse in to that (hidden by default) folder. It's probably more convenient to move the data somewhere easier to get to and update the location in 'O2 Insight Pro' under the 'Options' button.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not seeing that path in File Explorer. I have Win 10 ver 21H2
I'm not a beginner but I don't even see Tools Folder Options.

To be clear I can map the path using File Explorer
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\O2 Insight Pro\DATA\SN --21102

But I can't see even AppData using Oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't use Win 10 and was providing the steps based on Win 7.  A search for this procedure provided the following:
Quote:Select the Start button, then select Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization. Select Folder Options, then select the View tab. Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select OK.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
When you first installed O2 Insight Pro, the first time you opened the app it should have presented you with the default save location.  Did you happen to change that?

I just installed it in my Win10 and that was the default choice it gave me.

EDIT: And this is what Crimson Nape mentioned in Win10 file explorer

You can see the "hidden Items" tickbox towards the right
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wellue data off since daylight savings change brainfoggysleeper 1 29 Yesterday, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 22 3,090 04-14-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Fitbit import to OSCAR ExtremeDeepSleep 4 135 04-11-2024, 07:34 AM
Last Post: ExtremeDeepSleep
  Version 1.5.2 Problems flipmike 10 337 04-02-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: flipmike
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 920 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 237 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 894 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.