Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RamboAB - Wellue Import Problems
RE: RamboAB - Wellue Import Problems
(06-10-2022, 05:15 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote: I got a chance to check this in Win10.  The initial file manager window that opens does not show hidden/system file regardless of what the system is set to display:

If you go into the "File name" box and type in c:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local and hit enter (return) then the file manager window will display the files/folders you are looking for:

I am not sure if this is a Qt limitation, or Windows.

I do have my Win10 set to show all files, but that initial window does not show everything for some reason.

Interesting, I can type the path in the File Name box but AppData is never visible to select whether I type AppData or not.

These are the files that Oscar is looking for... I can't clear that.
*20[0-5][0-9][01][0-9][0-3][0-9][012][0-9][0-5][0-9][0-5][0-9]
Post Reply Post Reply
OK! I have another workaround.   The idea is to create a hard symlink to that directory.  I have tested it in OSCAR, and it works, albeit using Windows 7 Pro.
  1. Open File Explorer and navigate to your AppData\O2 Data directory.  Once there, right-click on the URL listing and copy the address.

2. Open the Command Prompt as Administrator (Right-click on it and select the "Run as administrator")

3. Get to the C:\ drive's root  -  Your starting location will probably be the C:\windows\system32 directory.  To get to the C:\ drive root, type: cd..\.. and press <ENTER>

4. Type the following: mklink /d /h /j O2Data "C:\Users\Your UserName\AppData\Local\O2 Insight Pro\SerialNum\DATA" and press <ENTER>
      Note:
    • The link name can be anything.  I'm just not that original and named this "O2Data".  
    • Your path may be different from my example. . . You do you!
    • The target location is enclosed in quotes to allow for the spaces contained in the URL.
  5. Now, you have a link on your C:\ drive named O2Data.  This will show up in OSCAR and will display the contents of the O2 AppData directory.
Good luck!
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just read your last post.  You don't want to clear the file spec mask.  It is set up to look for a possible prefix (O2Ring_, SleepU_, or Checkme_), then the 14 character file name that is composed of the Year(4 digits), Month(2 digits), Day(2 digits), Hour(2 digits), Minute(2 digits), and the Second(2 digits).  This filename is supposed to be the starting time of that recording session.  It has been found that it may be up to a minute off from the actual time.  Also, the filename can be renamed to the starting time of your CPAP, provided they were started at the same time, to better sync your data.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-10-2022, 07:21 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: OK! I have another workaround.   The idea is to create a hard symlink to that directory.  I have tested it in OSCAR, and it works, albeit using Windows 7 Pro.
  1. Open File Explorer and navigate to your AppData\O2 Data directory.  Once there, right-click on the URL listing and copy the address.

2. Open the Command Prompt as Administrator (Right-click on it and select the "Run as administrator")

3. Get to the C:\ drive's root  -  Your starting location will probably be the C:\windows\system32 directory.  To get to the C:\ drive root, type: cd..\.. and press <ENTER>

4. Type the following: mklink /d /h /j O2Data "C:\Users\Your UserName\AppData\Local\O2 Insight Pro\SerialNum\DATA" and press <ENTER>
      Note:
    • The link name can be anything.  I'm just not that original and named this "O2Data".  
    • Your path may be different from my example. . . You do you!
    • The target location is enclosed in quotes to allow for the spaces contained in the URL.
  5. Now, you have a link on your C:\ drive named O2Data.  This will show up in OSCAR and will display the contents of the O2 AppData directory.
Good luck!
- Red

Ok I think that helped but won't know for sure until I get more data.

One note - While I did get the message "Junction created for O2Data" from the Oscar Import window O2Data was not visible.

Until I selected the C: then "My Computer" then O2Data was a visible option and I can see the older data files. 
It looks like you have to import one file at a time.

I clearly have more work to do but this is progress.

TY to ALL who have contributed.   Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
You can select more than one file. They can be an inclusive block or a group of selected separate files.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-10-2022, 08:57 AM)RamboAB Wrote: Tap, tap, is my mike on?
test 123  - 321

Absolutely you can type in the "File Name" field but unless what you are typing also appears in the *Look In:* window (under the C:\Users\Username)
then it does NO Good to type in *AppData* or anything else.

Is there a setting in Oscar that I'm missing? Cuz it seems to fall back to Oscar Import problem each time.

No need to be rude, we're just trying to help you. Just type in 'AppData' in the File Name box and hit Enter. Yes the "Open" button may be greyed out but which is a little confusing (and a feature of the Qt dialog here... not sure why).

Still not sure why you can't just move the folder to somewhere more convenient and point the O2 Insight Pro app there... but the hard link option works too...

You can import multiple files. Control click to pick individual files, shift click to select range (since v1.3.0).
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-10-2022, 08:31 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You can select more than one file.  They can be an inclusive block or a group of selected separate files.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok after a couple of imports it seems to be working tho it looks as if the new files are always on the bottom? I think as time goes on that will be tedious.

Thanks Again to ALL who responded.   Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Unless you reverse the display, the default is an ascending order of display. When you enter the data folder from OSCAR, you're probably in the List View. In the upper right, there should be an icon to change to Detailed View. Select that option, and then select the Date Modified column. Keep selecting until it is in descending order. You can then go back to the List View by selecting the icon to the left of the Detailed View icon. This should now be the default order for this folder.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-12-2022, 12:06 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Unless you reverse the display, the default is an ascending order of display.  When you enter the data folder from OSCAR, you're probably in the List View.  In the upper right, there should be an icon to change to Detailed View.  Select that option, and then select the Date Modified column.  Keep selecting until it is in descending order.  You can then go back to the List View by selecting the icon to the left of the Detailed View icon.   This should now be the default order for this folder.

- Red

Roger got it.... Thanks Again
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 79 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 56 Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 78 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 145 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,732 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 8 645 03-09-2024, 08:47 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.