Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Recommendation(s) for FFM
RE: Recommendation(s) for FFM
Looks like you worked out your leaks from 1:40am onwards. Seems like your pressure is too low though. Your 95% pressure is at 10.76 but your max is at 10.80. I would move up the pressure to at least 12 - 20 but it is a big jump. More experienced folks here should be able to advice better.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-19-2017, 03:44 AM)st8800 Wrote: Looks like you worked out your leaks from 1:40am onwards. Seems like your pressure is too low though. Your 95% pressure is at 10.76 but your max is at 10.80. I would move up the pressure to at least 12 - 20 but it is a big jump. More experienced folks here should be able to advice better.
Thank you

Another good night with AirFit F20 for leaks and AHI.  The 1:00 am spike is when I had to get up to let cat into daughter room (loud meow, meow)

Interesting when looking at 95% pressure for last night - pushed right up to my auto set max.

Would certainly appear I need to raise the max limit based on last two nights especially with my CA number so low but I'm not clear in my understanding of the relationship between average & maximum pressure as it relates to QA vrs CA's.    Dont-know

What is a bit of a dichotomy is I woke up a lot and spent time half awake & awake keeping my chin up when supine which is when the lower mask leaks (small) occur.  Am going to look for cervical brace today to see how that works tonight.

Great night by the numbers:

[Image: F26tWMtl.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks great! It does seem your max pressure still have some ways to go, so if it was my chart, I would probably set it at 10-16 and give it a shot. When I first started out with nasal masks, without a cervical collar, my AHI was between 3-4. Recently though, I find no difference in AHI using cervical collar in using a FFM now. My AHI is now always between 0.5 - 2 without cervical collar.
Post Reply Post Reply
CZOscar, I'd leave as is. Your numbers are good and you've had problems with CA's in the past. If you wanted to try higher I wouldn't go more than .5 cm at a time. As soon as the CA's start kicking in I'd drop it back.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-19-2017, 06:18 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: CZOscar, I'd leave as is. Your numbers are good and you've had problems with CA's in the past. If you wanted to try higher I wouldn't go more than .5 cm at a time. As soon as the CA's start kicking in I'd drop it back.
Thank you  Okay

I liked the numbers last night so just rounded them off to 7/11 from 6.8/10.8 and picked up a cervical brace hoping to stop the chin down small leaks that I kept fighting with last night.  

Any futhur posting of data/charts will go back to my data thread to keep sleep data in one area.  

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 118 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Equipment] BiPAP Replacement Recommendation Prowler 1 262 01-28-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Auto Titrating Machine Recommendation REM dominated OA BoxcarPete 21 1,337 11-20-2023, 03:40 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Treatment] LF Oral Surgeon recommendation in DMV area for MMA SleepWhenImDead 1 1,081 11-16-2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: isabelle315
  Full Face Mask Recommendation? Dan8585 4 891 10-12-2023, 03:33 PM
Last Post: NightyTighty
  RECOMMENDATION REQUESTED - LIGHT THERAPY srlevine1 0 349 07-23-2023, 11:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  DME Recommendation SakimaStorm 12 1,087 01-14-2023, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Lucid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.