Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Ramping on ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset
Ramping on ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset
Hello:

I'd like to receive your helpful info. on the following:

1) My ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset CPAP starts acting up - Every night, one or two minute after it is running, the machine displays an error "Check tube.  Tubing is block", the machine stops running.  I have to unplug the power cord, then re-plug it.  Then the machine runs, but with a lot of air flow coming out. It displays the pressure is 10 instead of 4 as it was initially set be the vendor.  Is it normal for it, since I have the machine just over 2 year?

2) If it is a problem with the machine, then is there any authorized repair center for ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset CPAP?  The vendor already told me that they do not do the repair.

Thank you very for your time and help,
Victor
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Ramping on ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset
Supplier #27 is an authorized repair facility, and they will answer your calls and give you troubleshooting tips. If you have another CPAP tube, and mask you should try those to ensure there is not a fault. Same thing with the humidifier tub since a broken or dislocated seal might cause this error. A CPAP pressure of 4 is very low, and most us don't tolerate that as providing sufficient air. Since you are using the Airsense 10 Autoset, you could also experiment with different setups, for example if it is in CPAP mode now, you could try Autoset mode with minimum/maximum pressure of 4/4, or if it is already setup that way, try CPAP mode. You can get the manual from the forum at the link above this thread.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Ramping on ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset
Hi victorndc,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post, good luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,744 1 hour ago
Last Post: her.suit
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 412 2 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 110 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 840 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 168 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 614 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,606 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.