Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Do you have a favorite nasal pillow, other than the Airfit P10?
RE: Do you have a favorite nasal pillow, other than the Airfit P10?
I have been using Respironics fabric Nuance for about a year now and love it. Before that I was a P10 user.
After reading all these posts I shall be checking out the DreamWear, it sounds great. I haven't heard of it before, probably because I haven't been on the forum for a while. It pays to keep in touch with what's going on Smile
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
I use the Resmed Swift FX and like it a lot. The diffuser vent does blow pretty much straight out, but I sleep really hot, so it ends up being like a little fan for me on my arm. I also find I can sleep on either side (I toss and turn a lot) and the seal won't break very often.
Post Reply Post Reply
Greetings,

I use the ResMed Swift LT for Her and my hubby uses the ResMed Swift FX.

Yes, the venting pressure is noticeable, but I think of it as a mountain breeze and am OK with it.

I like having the tube go over my head whereas my hubby pins his hose to his PJ top - to each their own.
Evpraxia in the Pacific Northwest USA
Diagnosed: 44 AHI when supine, O2 down to 82%
Treated since 20 Sept 2014:: 0.7 AHI, Settings 7-15, EPR on Full Time at Level 3
Better living through CPAP/APAP machines!
Post Reply Post Reply
I've used the Mirage Swift II for about a year. It fits very well and is comfortable. Before that I used the Swift FX, and the II is a definite improvement. The air flow does not interfere with my sleep, and the way the pillows fit into my nose is much more stable than the FX...
Post Reply Post Reply
I switch back and forth between the Wisp and the DreamWear (M frame, small pillows)
The thing with the DreamWear (for me) is that in order for it to stay securely put in place, I have to have a "Cindy Lou Who" ponytail on the top of my head, because my short hair shifts around enough as im tossing and turning, that without that ponytail, every bump from the tossing jars the mask enough to get a quick blast of air to my eyes, but settles right back in place.
The Wisp, While great for minimal leaking, has a weird headgear position on me, and the lower strap can wind up pinching my earlobes if I am not careful, and it HURTS due to three piercings in each lobe! (self inflicted agony, ya know?)
"I am not a Doctor, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Nuance Fabric Frame! Comfortable, adjustable, and works, at least for me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives KSMatthew 22 4,241 3 hours ago
Last Post: Lanners
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 52 3,302 8 hours ago
Last Post: psinderbrand
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 158 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,583 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 326 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,984 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 4,874 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.