Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Random question: high-res OSCAR logo
Random question: high-res OSCAR logo
Hello! 

I used an image search and the largest OSCAR logo image I could find online is 150x150. Would it be possible to get access to a higher resolution/larger version of the logo? I'd love to make an OSCAR sticker for my laptop.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Random question: high-res OSCAR logo
(08-07-2019, 06:26 PM)odile Wrote: I used an image search and the largest OSCAR logo image I could find online is 150x150. Would it be possible to get access to a higher resolution/larger version of the logo? I'd love to make an OSCAR sticker for my laptop.

OSCAR source code is available either as a zip file or through a Gitlab repository.  Links to both are at the bottom of the OSCAR download web page.  The highest resolution file of the current logo would be OSCAR-code/Building/Icons/Full-1024.png.
Useful links
Download OSCAR
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Random question: high-res OSCAR logo
Thanks for the reply! In retrospect that was an obvious place to check.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR color settings? Cattaur 1 16 51 minutes ago
Last Post: jaswilliams
Idea OSCAR is born, here your wishes, suggestions and heads-up! A KLERK 62 2,269 3 hours ago
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Change Request - OSCAR overview Line chart adiabuali 11 125 6 hours ago
Last Post: adiabuali
  Missing data from OSCAR [resolved, see post #2] hearsay73 3 279 08-19-2019, 09:53 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Oscar Time is off by an hour GWild 1 55 08-19-2019, 06:45 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  OSCAR - ARCHIVE FUNCTION QUESTION srlevine1 2 66 08-18-2019, 12:51 PM
Last Post: A KLERK
  Max pressure different Sleepyhead vs Oscar Sleepy8989 2 83 08-18-2019, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Sleepy8989

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.