Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Range Extender Woes
Angry 
Range Extender Woes
I got a netgear range extender for my router so that I can steal data from my sons machine at the other end of the house, and a new Flashair card. I set it up to connect to the extender. It does not appear in the connected devices on the Extender, but it *does* appear on the main router with the virtual MAC Address that the range extender allots (matches the documented virtual mac)

When I try to connect to it, tho - it only works if the connecting PC is on the Wireless Extender. Can't be On Either wired or wireless main router.

Frustrating consumer networking gear CrazyBug-eyedCrazyBug-eyedCrazy
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Range Extender Woes
bah! stupid range extender only forwards certain ports and its not configurable! stoooooopid!

Post Reply Post Reply
Can it be reflashed with DD-WRT?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Not listed here http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/support/router-database
(Netgear N300)

Post Reply Post Reply
bum-mah Annoyed-and-disappointed
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
If you're still in the buying mood, you might consider a PicoStation unit. They're small, powerful, uses POE, and allows for either Station, Access Point, and A-P Repeater modes. . . did I mention powerful? We have ours indoors with the standard antenna, and we stayed connected at a distance of a 1/4 mile. With my old Linksys stuff I was doing good to get 200 feet away from the unit in the same environment.

Just something for you to consider.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Future dates and/or date range flipmike 1 83 04-07-2024, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Can OSCAR calculate AHI for a selected time range on the daily? kenmai9 2 534 10-31-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kenmai9
  Date Range Field - Usability issues TubularRush 0 454 04-30-2023, 07:52 AM
Last Post: TubularRush
  Valid Range hightlighting for Overview's Popout Calendar Widgets LoudSnorer 1 537 03-05-2022, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR: Need adjustable date range in Statistics Tab gweep 15 1,380 12-14-2021, 06:01 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Change date range on Statistics Report Heliop 14 2,239 12-01-2021, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Oscar Stats Range BillMar 0 736 06-02-2020, 09:24 PM
Last Post: BillMar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.