Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: unsure
Humidifier: RemStar heated humidifier Model 1005792
CPAP Pressure: unsure
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

Sex: Female
Re: Help!!RemStar -Pro user manual
Hi, I was first directed to the CPAP community web site, someone on that site directed me to this site. I was originally sent to that site by the RemStar company because they cannot help me. Does any one out there know how I might find a user manual for a RemStar Pro unit. I currently have a RemStar Legacy Series with the humidifier. I have had this for many years but have not used it in a long time and due to a recent diagnosis need to use the one I have. Unfortunately I do not have any medical insurance and am piecing together equipment , etc. I am looking for a user manual. Does any one have any suggestions were I might find one on line for this particular unit or some other suggestions to locate a manual?
I only need the manual so I can make sure when I set this up again I am using it properly and putting in the correct type of water, cleaning etc. Any assistance or direction any one might be able to provide would be much appreciate. Thank you for your time.
06-26-2014 06:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

Sex: Male

RE: Re: Help!!RemStar -Pro user manual
Do you have a REMstar Pro or REMstar Plus machine? Also, does your machine have 3 buttons at the top or 5 buttons?

In your profile you list it as: RemStar Pro Model: 1012668

But I'm pretty sure model 1012668 is a REMstar Plus.

Are you needing simply the user manual or the Clinician Manual (the Clinician Manual tells you how to set up the machine's pressures and other settings)?

If you need the Clinician Setup manual for either the pre-2007 REMstar Pro or REMstar Plus, see the instructions on this page on how to obtain it - some are available for direct download, others via email request:

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

If you only need the user manual, just send me an email at apneaboard@gmail.com and I can send it your way.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

06-26-2014 07:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  REMStar SE with DOT Compliance musicman85 11 355 12-01-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: musicman85
  philips remstar auto a-flex skylersdad 2 151 11-29-2016 05:47 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Question: sound level on Resmed S9 WITHOUT humidifier, compared to Remstar 560 kowlooner 8 214 11-29-2016 10:51 AM
Last Post: kowlooner
  New User Problem with BiPAP AVAPS - Part 1 jmayer180 35 1,268 11-27-2016 09:50 AM
Last Post: jmayer180
  manual ramping? longfoot 3 135 11-26-2016 08:19 PM
  New User! SKClay 3 253 11-21-2016 08:52 PM
  new user wants advice Gazz 3 221 11-19-2016 11:06 AM