Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Re: Help!!RemStar -Pro user manual
Re: Help!!RemStar -Pro user manual
Hi, I was first directed to the CPAP community web site, someone on that site directed me to this site. I was originally sent to that site by the RemStar company because they cannot help me. Does any one out there know how I might find a user manual for a RemStar Pro unit. I currently have a RemStar Legacy Series with the humidifier. I have had this for many years but have not used it in a long time and due to a recent diagnosis need to use the one I have. Unfortunately I do not have any medical insurance and am piecing together equipment , etc. I am looking for a user manual. Does any one have any suggestions were I might find one on line for this particular unit or some other suggestions to locate a manual?
I only need the manual so I can make sure when I set this up again I am using it properly and putting in the correct type of water, cleaning etc. Any assistance or direction any one might be able to provide would be much appreciate. Thank you for your time.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Re: Help!!RemStar -Pro user manual
Do you have a REMstar Pro or REMstar Plus machine? Also, does your machine have 3 buttons at the top or 5 buttons?

In your profile you list it as: RemStar Pro Model: 1012668

But I'm pretty sure model 1012668 is a REMstar Plus.

Are you needing simply the user manual or the Clinician Manual (the Clinician Manual tells you how to set up the machine's pressures and other settings)?

If you need the Clinician Setup manual for either the pre-2007 REMstar Pro or REMstar Plus, see the instructions on this page on how to obtain it - some are available for direct download, others via email request:

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

If you only need the user manual, just send me an email at apneaboard@gmail.com and I can send it your way.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 1,937 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Equipment] Provider Manual for BMC? cpapuser2348 1 259 12-21-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 251 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  [CPAP] seeking OLD clinician manual - Fisher & Paykel HC211 hamiltzp 0 381 07-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: hamiltzp
  Remstar pro m series two beeps how can I reset? cantgettosleep 2 1,051 05-21-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: cantgettosleep
  Remstar plus self diagnosis setting? Sleepyjake 0 452 02-10-2023, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Sleepyjake

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.