Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Reading ResScan Results
Reading ResScan Results
I've attached a Word Doc file where I've pasted screen image captures of the results from ResScan. Could someone tell me how to interpret them? Thanks in advance!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Reading ResScan Results
From what I see, you have fairly solid leaks, over, or near the 24 that Resmed likes. Are you pushing the button before taking off mask? If not, that is probably why the light green on the leaks go to the top of the graph. Your AHI is pretty low; mine has never been that low. You seem to get a lot more sleep than I do, so you are in compliance, based on 4 hour minimum. Looks like you take the mask off, sometimes during the night, giving you multiple "Mask" sessions. I can't tell you a lot more than that. Biggest thing I see are the leaks, telling me your mask is not fitting, or sealing well. I would suggest trying Sleepyhead software, as it will give you more detailed information, and possibly more precise answers to your questions. Someone else will be along, and add, or subtract what I have said.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Reading ResScan Results
I was using SleepyHead but just downloaded ResScan to see how it worked. for a while at least, I'll be downloading data to both apps and will see how in-sync they'll be or not. I am using the small nasal pillow but will switch to the medium size one to see if the fit is better. Thanks for your response.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 531 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 133 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 133 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 178 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 20 988 03-08-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 157 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 131 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.