Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Reading chip with EncorePro 2.2
Reading chip with EncorePro 2.2
I have a Resprionics DreamStation autoSV and have down loaded EncorePro 2.0. When I insert the chip with the P files on it I can't make Encore read or see it. How do you make this happen?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Reding chip with EncorePro 2.2
I’m not sure about Encore Pro, but with Encore Basic, you have to to into Utilities, and set up your profile and machine information, name and serial number. Or go into “initialize card.”
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Reding chip with EncorePro 2.2
I've used ResScan for years, but I'm contemplating a Dreamstation to replace my ResMed S9 as I don't like the AirSense 10. So I recently read the Encore 2.2 software manual, and like ResScan, you have to set up a profile for yourself as a patient. (these software packages are written for clinics to manage multiple patients / sleep data sets, so the first step is to describe the patient and the patient's CPAP machine). So I think Opal Rose is correct in her post above. Enter the data on the machine type and serial number in a "new patient" profile, which should then enable the software to recognize whose data is on the SD Card you just inserted into your SD Card reader.
The Software manual for Encore has more pages describing patient management than it does on using the software to actually read the sleep data on the SD Card.
Good Luck!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 127 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Smile OSCAR report reading Filbert 2 648 04-01-2023, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Filbert
  issue with reading identification data thman 4 647 03-05-2023, 10:48 AM
Last Post: thman
  OSCAR isn't reading data after updating to Mac OS: Ventura 13.0.1 JoyD. 28 2,034 12-10-2022, 10:00 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
  OSCAR error reading AirSense 10 Data mjholdeman 6 1,826 12-01-2022, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Mspeker
Question Installing SQL for EncorePro Dee Nyal 16 3,413 08-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Last Post: KSMike
  Trouble Reading Oscar Graph FijiFarmer 3 767 06-08-2022, 04:04 PM
Last Post: hh9797

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.