Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Reading of First Three Days
RE: Reading of First Three Days
(12-07-2013, 01:43 AM)Nirvana Wrote: Haven't sleep well with the full face mask (Philips Amara), but lastnight was better.
It,ll get even better. Practice makes perfect
Your numbers looks much better than mine in the early days, even did not sleep more than 4 hours with frequents awaking fiddling with the mask but my overall sleep quality was better than before CPAP. It shows how much sleep deprived I was.
Congrats Your usage hours is fantastic
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Everyone.

I think I did a little better on the leaks last night. For some reason it divides my sleep into two days, but here's the last half for last night. Only complaint is the bridge of my nose is sore. Will have to work on that...

Total Usage:

4:04 (hrs:mins)

AHI & AI:

Apnea Index: 2.4
Obstructive: 0.2
Central: 1.7
Unknown: 0.4
Hypopnea Index: 0.3
AHI: 2.7

Leak:

Median: 13.2
95th Percentile: 38.4
Maximum: 151.2
Pressure: 7-12
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Nirvana

That's looking pretty good. Your AHIs are well within the comfort range (0 - 5) and leaks are much improved. You should keep the 95% leak below 24 - the machine can accommodate 24L/min OK.

Resmed machines start their day at 12 noon. So if you sleep through the day, then the data will be split. Otherwise the on-board clock might be set wrong. Let me know if you need instructions to check the clock.
Post Reply Post Reply
As DeepBreathing said, CPAP day (24 hour period) start from 12 noon, afternoon noon nap and whenever stop/start the machine will show as mask event in the summary graph

Whats pressure median, 95th percentile and maximum?

ResMed xPAP time and date can be changed by the user. It involves accessing the "Clinician" section of the settings.
Click here: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...CPAP_clock
Post Reply Post Reply
You're right. I slept 4 hours after noon today. Tongue
Post Reply Post Reply
I exchanged the Philips Amara for a Quattro Air today... the Amara hurt the bridge of my nose too much and leaked. Hope I have better luck with this one.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 135 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 20 991 03-08-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  Help with reading OSCAR and adjusting settings deirdrepen 2 237 01-24-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: deirdrepen
  [Treatment] New User; Fine Tuning- First 3 Days of Data jgthegrouch 9 422 01-16-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: jgthegrouch
  Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days Neo2020 1 341 01-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help reading Oscar Charts Wisurid 3 386 12-25-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 479 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.