Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Info Review
OSCAR Info Review
What information should I take from OSCAR and post here for review. Is there any specific information that I need to make sure to screenshot? I have been using OSCAR for a while but am not really sure what to do with the information I am getting from it
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Info Review
Use the Daily screen and take a screenshot by using the F12 key. If you are using a Mac, this will be the Fn+F12 key sequence. Make sure that you keep the default Standard view for your particular CPAP model. The Advanced view is for the more advanced CPAP models. Please review the links in my signature on how to add an attachment (image) in your post.

Also, your profile lists 2 competing brands of CPAPs. Are you using both a Resmed and a Philips DreamStation2? If so, please list the exact Resmed model.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Info Review
Welcome to the forum.
Assuming you haven't changed the order of the charts simply take a screenshot using F12 as it does some temp formatting for you.
From a full reply, not a quick reply, attach the screenprint per the multi step procedure on the page. Many beginners miss the final attach step

If we need more we will let you know.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 135 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,014 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 261 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Sleep Study Review - Missed PLMS? pezhead99 4 332 01-22-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: WhyMe
  New"ish" CPAP user. OSCAR review tippmann87 12 715 01-19-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 694 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.