Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Really Cool feature of Devilbiss Intellipap 2 Desktop Software
Really Cool feature of Devilbiss Intellipap 2 Desktop Software
it has a Split night feature as a setting in the desktop software which transfers to the sd card and it causes a change on the regular operation of the APAP.
It allows you you to see what happens during the first part of the night without presssure corrections and then see the difference in the second part of the night with corrections.

The split night delay time is programmable from 60 to 240 minutes (1 – 4 hours) in 15 minute increments. During the
delay the pressure goes to the lower limit pressure setting and the algorithm continues to detect and log events, but
does not make pressure changes. After the delay period has ended, the AutoAdjust pressure adjustment algorithm
is re-enabled

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Really Cool feature of Devilbiss Intellipap 2 Desktop Software
I'm missing something here. I don't understand the purpose of that feature or why you'd want to use it?
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
it is sort of like a mini sleep study with correction and without, The first part of the night records events but does not correct the second part of the night it corrects.

Simple
Post Reply Post Reply
Since most people already have had a sleep study and already know they have sleep apnea whats the point?

Every time you use it your not getting treatment for half the night. That kind of defeats the purpose of using the machine in the first place.
Download SleepyHead
Posting Charts
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Well I wouldn't worry about it since you don't have that feature.

You can  program it for 1 day and that's it , or up to 5 days,
1  day Sleep studies are stupid I guess,  they defeat the purpose.

Who would possibly want to see if they were getting better as they lose weight and improve their life style choices without paying a Doctor $1200.

OH well a lot of people dislike  anything new and different I get that.

I liked my S9 and I like my Intellipap2 more
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh I have that feature. It's called pressure adjustment. All I have to do is drop my pressure a point or two for a night and watch the AHI climb.

Amazing
Download SleepyHead
Posting Charts
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
AH but then you wouldn't be getting treament for a whole night rather than a few hours , "what's the point?"

[Image: too-funny.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Intellipap web page Thanassis 2 281 02-25-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  OSCAR "scrubber bar" feature? jdavis 2 233 02-22-2024, 09:42 PM
Last Post: jdavis
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 623 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,009 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,195 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.