Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Really? Man on the moon.........??
(11-22-2014, 10:43 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Rather, when they express themselves in either jest or in complete soberness of mind, they do so to engage the reader's brain to consider possibilities that they previously thought to be highly unlikely, absurd or just plain crazy.

Sometimes they are, and sometimes that's the only strategy that can get people thinking.

But sometimes they are just making room for themselves to hide mistakes. Then when someone calls them on their wacky ideas and shows them to be wrong, they can just pretend they were fooling all along.

Groucho said it best ...

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Mr. Chicolini may look like an idiot, and he may sound like an idiot. But don't let that fool you, he really is an idiot."
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually, my post above was just a bunch of blarney. Never intended for anyone to take it seriously, as I was just fooling around.

Bigwink Grin

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-23-2014, 01:11 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Actually, my post above was just a bunch of blarney. Never intended for anyone to take it seriously, as I was just fooling around.

Bigwink Grin

......as was mine.

It was presented that we might consider something at least as productive, and possibly much more so than either "global warming" or the impending doom of mankind due to ebola virus.

Post Reply Post Reply

Seems some of y'all are still not getting enough oxygen to the brain. Better boost your pressure - maybe augment with O2.

Is there a motive to all this reality denial or did we just forget to be curious about the world and what's really happening?

Huhsign
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-23-2014, 02:11 AM)Slick7533 Wrote: Is there a motive to all this reality denial or did we just forget to be curious about the world and what's really happening?

Huhsign

Word of advice, Slick... run as fast as you can away before you catch whatever it is we have. BigwinkToo-funny

I see you're a relative newbie to sleep apnea. Those of us who've had it for several years, well, let's just say your mind goes and this type of thread is the result. Either that or we're just a bunch of old, bored people who want a quick escape from reality, but find the television too mind-numbing. So we come here and banter back-and-forth with a rather large degree of sarcasm and tom-foolery. It's just what we do sometimes and by keeping such "discussions" here in the "Off-Topic" forum, we don't risk infecting the rest of Apnea Board with whatever it is we have that causes this kind of anti-social behavior. Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Again Im not saying we did or didnt land a person on the moon. I wasnt on the ride, if there was a ride, so I dont know.

That said. Yeah it would have been easy to fake a moon landing. And tons of reasons to do it. All that had to be done was fire an unmanned vehicle to the moon and drop some mirrors there. Russians or nobody else other than a handful of folks would have any way of knowing the difference.

Footage from the moon proves nothing. We cant get live feed coverage from an unmanned robot now, just series of still images.

And there has been one claim by a movie directors wife that he helped film alot of moon footage.

Ill look it up but Im 90 percent sure NASA even admitted to broadcasting much of that video from earth due to what they said were signal problems.

Maybe we did, maybe we didnt. I doubt unless one just believes whatever line is put out by the gubment by faith that we will truly ever know for sure.
I wouldnt put it past the Feds to fake, lie or commit in secret any number of atrocities. Heck they have done it in the open to their own people. Faking a moon landing would one of the less harmful things the Fed has done that were done in open, fairly recently and are undeniable. And even watched red handed in the act on some still tried to cover it up, tamper with evidence etc. So a faked moon landing would be like stealing a cookie to them on the scale of things one shouldnt do.
But I wont go as far as to say they did. Or didnt. LOL
Post Reply Post Reply

For most people, history begins on the day they are born.
It is right and proper to question that which we are told happened in the past.
The books, especially text books, are full of revisionist history.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd be willing to bet all the gold in Ft. Knox that the moon landing was real...but then if they're lying about that moon landing they may be lying about that gold, what?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-23-2014, 06:43 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: I'd be willing to bet all the gold in Ft. Knox that the moon landing was real...but then if they're lying about that moon landing they may be lying about that gold, what?

You mean you believe there is actually gold in FT Knox????Oh-jeez

Post Reply Post Reply

Gold in Ft. Knox....Yes Virginia, there is gold in Ft. Knox and a Santa Claus (not in Ft. Knox though, he's north of there, Mousetown, Illinois I think). Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adblock & Pale Moon Browser surferdude2 0 211 11-28-2016, 03:54 PM
Last Post: surferdude2