Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Really struggling.
Really struggling.
Hi. I’ve been trying to get use to my CPAP machine. It’s been over 6 months and I’m on 3rd mask. The major problem is after 15-20 minutes I feel so frustrated I take it off. I’m feeling very discouraged. Any tips? Thanks so much
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Really struggling.
Welcome to Apnea Board!

Finding the right mask is one of the biggest hurdles to successful therapy.

If you are able, please fill out your profile. We can help, but need more information. What machine are you using? Since you list ResScan for software, then let us know which model ResMed you are using.
Also what mask name and type?

If you are using a data capable machine, then download the OSCAR software and post a screenshot of your data here. That's about the only way we can tell what's going on.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

OSCAR Chart Organization

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Struggling with Exhaustion hookedonstitch 14 433 03-15-2021, 12:17 PM
Last Post: hookedonstitch
  1 month into therapy and still struggling hookedonstitch 10 357 03-10-2021, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Started BiPaP treatment, makes things worse. Struggling with the settings. ldinks 74 2,003 02-18-2021, 05:15 AM
Last Post: ldinks
  Struggling with therapy lately holysmartone 11 491 01-09-2021, 11:25 PM
Question [Treatment] New to CPAP. Struggling with sleep talan 16 757 11-22-2020, 09:53 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  New to CPAP (~2 months), still struggling GooseRK 24 1,139 10-07-2020, 08:52 AM
  [CPAP] New to APNEA, struggling to get full nights sleeps, appreciate review and advice. new2paphopeful 5 356 09-26-2020, 06:33 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.