Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Really??
Really??
I haven't even started my therapy, don't pick my equipment up until tomorrow, and the hubs has already started the Darth Vader jokes!!Annoyed-and-disappointed

Oh-jeez
Starrbelie
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Really??
Sounds like a guy with a great sense of humor.

Does he snore? Smile
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Like a frickin' freight train!!
Post Reply Post Reply
He's next. Let the games begin.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Right?!?! He has snored for the entire 27 years we have been married!
Post Reply Post Reply
then he is long overdue for his sleep study and machine before he has some medical issues that come from not being treated for OSA.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree, me50! I've begged him get checked out but we know how that goes! He is starting to soften a little, he's made the comment he should go a couple times now that I've been diagnosed. That's as much a reason I'm determined to make mine work as me feeling better! I'm fighting an uphill battle with him! Other than when he was seriously injured at work, I can count on one hand the number of times the man has been to the doctor in the last 27 years. Plus, he has a couple of friends who have OSA and hate their CPAPs. So, they've filled his head with horror stories!
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-16-2015, 10:51 PM)Starrbelie Wrote: I agree, me50! I've begged him get checked out but we know how that goes! He is starting to soften a little, he's made the comment he should go a couple times now that I've been diagnosed. That's as much a reason I'm determined to make mine work as me feeling better! I'm fighting an uphill battle with him! Other than when he was seriously injured at work, I can count on one hand the number of times the man has been to the doctor in the last 27 years. Plus, he has a couple of friends who have OSA and hate their CPAPs. So, they've filled his head with horror stories!

I refused to deal with my OSA for years. Now I know what a fool was I. I love getting a good nights rest and having a better day for it.

Maybe this?

A smart man learns from his experiences.
A wise man learns form the experiences of others.
(Perhaps mention if he learns from your experience with cpap that makes him a Wise Man?)
A fool never learns at all.
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply
I like the way you think, Mark! I just plan on being the poster child for CPAP therapy!! No matter what obstacles I encounter, I will do my best to stay positive in front of him! Helps that he works out of town during the week and is only home on weekends!

Cool
Starr
Post Reply Post Reply
only one thing better than a hose head. 2 hose heads!
QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.