Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Really??
RE: Really??
Next we'll have a xPAP with dual hoses.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hang in there, us guys can be hard headed sometimes. My ex tried to convince me for years to go in and get checked out. I finally went in for the sleep study 18 months ago after my PCP convinced me it was time.
Post Reply Post Reply
TyroneShoes, I'm not sure that's a good idea! He would hog all the air just like he does the covers!

SleepyWabbit, when he makes his excuses I usually respond by asking if his life insurance is up to date! Or at random times I will point out a good looking guy and wonder out loud if he will be available once I'm a widow. Too-funny

Kidding aside, he's coming around. I haven't been married to him for this long and not figured out a thing or two about how to get him to do what I want!

Starr
Post Reply Post Reply
Darth Vader is not a bad nick... mine calls me "Elephant" Angry

after he sees how much better you feel, he will be jealous... and he will go get his sleep study! that is what happened to mine - but his sleep disordered breathing turned out to be subclinical despite the chainsaw performance
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-16-2015, 10:51 PM)Starrbelie Wrote: I agree, me50! I've begged him get checked out but we know how that goes! He is starting to soften a little, he's made the comment he should go a couple times now that I've been diagnosed. That's as much a reason I'm determined to make mine work as me feeling better! I'm fighting an uphill battle with him! Other than when he was seriously injured at work, I can count on one hand the number of times the man has been to the doctor in the last 27 years. Plus, he has a couple of friends who have OSA and hate their CPAPs. So, they've filled his head with horror stories!

Looking like Darth Vader is awesome and that should do the trick
Post Reply Post Reply
When I first started this, I had a similar spat with my wife after she cracked her funny-to-her jokes about the way I looked with my mask on. After stewing about it a few days I said that I felt what she said was uncalled for particularly now that I am doing something about my health that she has nagged on me about for years. Now I get to here her snoring every hour, on the hour, when I wake up to mask leaks. Annoyed-and-disappointed
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Darth Vader role play is the best part of CPAP!

"Take it as it comes, specialize in having fun"
-- Jim Morrison
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.