Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Reasonable AHI but still tired, day 20
RE: Reasonable AHI but still tired, day 20
Thanks! I spoke to my compliance agent today and she seemed to feel like it was going as well as it could. I do still feel like going to bed right after I wake up, that is exactly it. I  am currently studying for a professional licensing exam, which is why my hours are all screwed up.

The tech who monitored my study recommended training myself to breath through my nose exclusively at night and switching to a nasal mask as soon as possible.

I realize I am only on day 23 and I do feel "better" and it will take time. I am just trying to maximize the therapy so get there as quickly as possible. I'm going to try lowering the flex to 1 tonight and see how that helps.

Thanks for the support, it is good to have people who experienced looking at this information.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Low AHIs but still tired EntRESTo 1 59 3 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 3 194 Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Abhi
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 172 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,973 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 178 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter
  tired during the day kwolsen 3 134 03-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 259 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.