Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Received old Resmed aircurve S10 vauto?
RE: Received old Resmed aircurve S10 vauto?
Here's a PDF link to ResMed's travel letter, stating models as names and as 5 digit number.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w..._1cfWga3zq

Images of your VAuto model # 37109

[attachment=34769]

[attachment=34770]

Have you changed to the correct Mode for Auto?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks a lot.  

No, they do not accept for refund.  They say the website did not list the features, so I could have known.  It's very bad support like this.  I'm new to this machine, how could I have a clue that it should list Ti Control in the features, let alone know, that there are models with and without those features.  When you look at the website of Resmed, they also do not mention that features are different in certain countries.

I'm not getting used to the slow blowing each cycle.  To moment my breath ends, that is the moment the machine goes to the required pressure.  It feels like I'm gasping for air, every breath.   Last night I've put the PS on 0 so IPEP and EPAP are the same now.  That helps for this issue, but it is difficult breathing out now.  Also I'm usinng it as a Auto CPAP now, but paid for a Bilevel.  Their machine costs even more than the US ones with all the features.

To everyone here: Don't ever order at cpapstore.eu.  They pretend they have sleep apnea and therefor are good very selling these machines.  They know what you are going through.  You would expect them to explicitly mention that their machine does not have the features, the rest of the world do have.  But no, just not mentioning it, and except the mail that the features I need is not listed in the features details on the website, got 0 replies, 0 assitance.

A bit frustrated, sorry ...

Jos
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello, being located in the EU, you could attempt to avail a refund through the EU consumer protection laws. If the product you received was not as advertised by the seller, then you should have a right to return the product for a full refund. See here https://www.eccbelgium.be/your-right and here https://www.eccbelgium.be/your-rights/su...to-the-ecc.

One of the strong aspects of the EU are its consumer protection laws, though I am not sure how effective they are in practice. You should try lodging a complaint anyways, after first asking the seller to have the product returned for a full refund due to misleading product advertisement. Since the video on the website did show the missing features, there is an argument for misleading advertising.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-14-2021, 04:56 AM)jb1977belgium Wrote: Thanks a lot.  

No, they do not accept for refund.  They say the website did not list the features, so I could have known.  It's very bad support like this.  I'm new to this machine, how could I have a clue that it should list Ti Control in the features, let alone know, that there are models with and without those features.  When you look at the website of Resmed, they also do not mention that features are different in certain countries.

I'm not getting used to the slow blowing each cycle.  To moment my breath ends, that is the moment the machine goes to the required pressure.  It feels like I'm gasping for air, every breath.   Last night I've put the PS on 0 so IPEP and EPAP are the same now.  That helps for this issue, but it is difficult breathing out now.  Also I'm usinng it as a Auto CPAP now, but paid for a Bilevel.  Their machine costs even more than the US ones with all the features.

To everyone here: Don't ever order at cpapstore.eu.  They pretend they have sleep apnea and therefor are good very selling these machines.  They know what you are going through.  You would expect them to explicitly mention that their machine does not have the features, the rest of the world do have.  But no, just not mentioning it, and except the mail that the features I need is not listed in the features details on the website, got 0 replies, 0 assitance.

A bit frustrated, sorry ...

Jos

sh*t, I just ran into the same issue. Did get any solution?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 293 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 851 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 549 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,492 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 201 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 460 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,231 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.