Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Recommend a FFM with minimalist headgear?
RE: Recommend a FFM with minimalist headgear?
I liked the Simplus. I also liked that you can change cushion sizes without having to buy another frame. You just buy the cushion.

I got a decent seal with it but did have to use Remzzz liners on it. My problem is lip leaking, too.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Just a note. The F20 can use different sized cushions with the same frame also.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, good to know. I was wondering about that.

My DME is 3,000 miles away from me, so I like to try to set my order up for success. Does the F20 do a fit pack at all? Or will I have to tell the "sleep tech" which size I'm guessing I'll need?
Post Reply Post Reply
No fit pack you will need to guess the cushion size or download the sizing guide from here print it out and away you go

https://www.resmed.com/us/dam/documents/...er_eng.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, sweet! Thanks!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Sizing guides and more here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Brevida mask with Evora headgear BeauPetitNez 10 1,826 04-16-2024, 01:56 PM
Last Post: BeauPetitNez
  [Equipment] Headgear for very large heads NogginOff 5 283 04-01-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
Question [Equipment] Is the headgear on AirFit N20 the same as AirFit F20? James87 4 487 01-12-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: labrat
  P10 Headgear paulag1955 2 371 12-14-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  F&P Solo Headgear Columbiabill 1 534 12-09-2023, 01:25 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  [Equipment] Resmed N30i/P30i headgear sleeve issues Himrent 1 451 11-23-2023, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
Question What O2 measurement device do you recommend? hejohoo 4 619 08-08-2023, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.