Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead
RE: Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead
No, it will not work.  I've been trying to gain access to its firmware code without success for the past month.    I've been trying other brands without success as well.  I've even written to the manufacturers without receiving any replies.  The only one that had promise, Transcend, is no longer in production and harder to find than the FlashAir.  I will be blasting away on the board if for some reason I'm ever successful on any of them.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead
(12-02-2020, 01:33 PM)WSHenry Wrote: Do any of our hardware and software experts know if the ezShare card can be configured to work in place of the Toshiba FlashAir card.

My machine has been working nearly flawlessly with a 16gb FlashAir card since mid-June 2019, but I'd like to have a backup, just in case the existing card dies.

@Crimson Nape is correct. I initially tried the ezShare card, as it was less expensive, and was unable to get it to work. So I caved in and got a Toshiba FlashAir and that has worked fine since. It's a shame they're so hard to find anymore. If our guru with a little extra sun on the back of his neck eventually figures out a solution for a replacement, I hope he'll also post it in this thread, which I'm following with interest. Happy Eyes
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 0 14 3 hours ago
Last Post: Ratchick
  Using FlashAir, what's the timestamp on the data files? cathyf 1 60 5 hours ago
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  transfer sd card to pc nivel 2 39 6 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 19 412 04-13-2021, 12:36 PM
Last Post: biorn
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 67 1,574 03-28-2021, 08:29 PM
Last Post: happydreams
  With Toshiba FlashAir W-03 and up, FlashPAP is now obsolete bernie01 5 195 03-20-2021, 07:04 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  FlashAir stopped working... bernie01 6 170 03-20-2021, 04:33 PM
Last Post: bernie01

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.