Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC
Cool 
Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC
Just wanted to post this endorsement because this stuff really changed my ability to view things and get data from my CPAP.  I never knew this existing until I was reading intermittent messages from other posters.

I had used Sleepyhead software before, but only looked at the data intermittently or when I felt there was an issue.  After getting up and leaving the bedroom I'd get near my PC and think...crap.. I need to get the SD card.  Then I'd go to bed and have to remember to bring the card back to my CPAP.

I ordered the Toshiba Flashair W-03 card off of ebay for $30. Toshiba Flashair
Plugged it into my PC SD Card reader and edited the Config file for my home wifi SSID and settings.
Put it into my CPAP about 30 feet away.
Installed the Flashpap software Flashpap
Ran it manually and then setup a shortcut to automatically Run Flashpap, pull the files from the Flashair SD card over wifi, and then import into Sleepyhead.

The above took me less than an hour.  

It has really changed the way I look at my CPAP stats.  It's so easy.  Just go to my PC, click the Flashpap icon and look at my stats in Sleepyhead.  

I donated some $ to Sleepyhead and this site.  Wish I could donate a few bucks to Flashpap software. This has really made it so much easier for me. 

Just thought other users should see this....it took me a while to understand what this did.  Wish I had found it sooner.  I know there are posts in the Software Support forum about this stuff, but I think many people never go there unless they are having issues with some software.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead
It's a great piece of software for sure and a much easier way of looking at your data. I love mine as well. Congrats to you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead
CleaverGreat tip. I just ordered one, but an ez Sh@re brand one with an 8GB microSD card to insert for about CAD$30 from I site I'm pretty sure the forum rules don't allow me to link to.  Nonosign  It's legit, but it's a well-known commercial site.

I only took the smallest capacity microSD card because I'm pretty sure that's plenty enough for DreamStation CPAP data. If by any chance not, I've got other bigger capacity microSD cards lying around.

I'm looking forward to not going through the OP's "oh CRAP, my CPAP data I once again forgot to sneakernet" moments. Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
Ya... I bought the 32gb for my Resmed 10. It has enough space for about 20 years Big Grin
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Yup, great stuff. Red and Rich helped heaps too in putting up a script on my mac. Just one click to download the data and another click to import to Sleepyhead.  Thanks Thanks Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Also ordered the Toshiba FlashAir 16GB, did not find less capacity.
I wish the AirSense would come with WiFi instead of a cellular modem.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-14-2017, 10:12 AM)mogulman Wrote: After getting up and leaving the bedroom I'd get near my PC and think...crap.. I need to get the SD card.  Then I'd go to bed and have to remember to bring the card back to my CPAP.
  • Friday: near my PC and think...crap.. I need to get the SD card Oh-jeez
  • Saturday: near my PC and think...crap.. I need to get the SD card Oh-jeez
  • Sunday: near my PC and think...crap.. I need to get the SD card Oh-jeez
  • Monday: near my PC and think...crap.. I need to get the SD card Oh-jeez
  • today: I remembered, but... have to remember to bring the card back to my CPAP. Oh-jeez

Can't wait 'til my wifi SD card gets here.  Perturbed  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-19-2017, 10:24 AM)yrnkrn Wrote: Also ordered the Toshiba FlashAir 16GB, did not find less capacity.
I wish the AirSense would come with WiFi instead of a cellular modem.

I agree it would be a lot more convenient.  Though I suspect some would have privacy and safety concerns, the Airsense being a medical device.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will I lose my existing SD card's data by switching to the wireless SD? If so, is there a way to transfer it to the new card?
Post Reply Post Reply
I just copied the files over onto the new card using my computer. I put them into a folder on my desktop first and then when I inserted the Flashair card into my card reader hooked up to my computer I copied them over into a folder on the Flashair. Perhaps let your Airsense machine create the folder first by inserting your Flashair into your Airsense to start, before you copy your files over.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 70 4 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,706 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 48 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 657 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 287 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,124 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.