Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC
RE: Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead
Yup, I'm trying to return the ezSh@re, which is by default FAT32 even though it doesn't work, and in the meantime I've ordered a Toshiba FlashAir.

With my original SD card:

https://i.imgur.com/o4QSFmE.mp4

With the ezSh@re SD card:

https://i.imgur.com/JWHXZvl.mp4
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead
The film clip after your SD clip was something to see. The lady has quite leg stretch.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
This is general information for all readers of this thread.  

Just because an SD card has wireless capabilities does not mean that it will have or support the same type of command codes for communication and/or data transfer as a Toshiba FlashAir.  Both FlashPAP and Sleep Master are written specifically with the FlashAir SD card's command structure.

I hope this may help someone.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-06-2017, 10:55 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: The film clip after your SD clip was something to see. The lady has quite leg stretch.

LOL, that's one use of that "skill." Others come to mind...  Cool 

That's why I advocate direct links to Imgur content, not to the full page.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-With-Link

Here, I've tried to fix it for those who are easily distracted Bouncy  , but while you can link directly to Imgur images alone, I haven't figured out how to do that with videos. Sometimes, depending on the file extension and/or on the browser, you get the video alone and sometimes you get the full Imgur page. Huh

https://i.imgur.com/JWHXZvl.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/o4QSFmE.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/JWHXZvl.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/o4QSFmE.mp4

(10-06-2017, 11:00 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: This is general information for all readers of this thread.  

Just because an SD card has wireless capabilities does not mean that it will have or support the same type of command codes for communication and/or data transfer as a Toshiba FlashAir.  Both FlashPAP and Sleep Master are written specifically with the FlashAir SD card's command structure.

I hope this may help someone.

That is helpful. I figured it was worth giving it a shot, though. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It might have been an alternative that cost less then half the price. Ohwell

I'm looking forward to trying it with the Toshiba FlashAir when it gets here. Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-06-2017, 12:08 PM)Sheepish Wrote: It might have been an alternative that cost less then half the price. 

"than" Oops

Seems there's a timeout on editing. (How long is it?)
Post Reply Post Reply
Great advice, I'll be getting that SD card! One question tho. 

From official site :
It varies depending on the sleep therapy device. For example, on an S9 therapy device a 1GB SD card easily stores 365 days of usage data, 30 days of detailed data, and seven days of high-resolution data. On any AirSense 10 or AirCurve 10 therapy device, you can get up to 365 days of usage data, and 30 days of both detailed and high-resolution data.

I assume these intervals would not change by inserting a larger size than default SD as they are preprogrammed based on age data, not storage % left. 

So I'd have to open the pc and do a transfer at least monthly , correct? Even with a larger card as the FlashAir 32 GB? 

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
The smallest FlashAir that I'm aware of is an 8Gb. They tend to cost more in the U.S. than the 16Gb versions. A member in the UK reported that the 8Gb was cheaper there. All FlashAir cards easily exceed the minimum size needed, or used, in any CPAP.

I hope this helps.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-14-2017, 10:12 AM)mogulman Wrote: After getting up and leaving the bedroom I'd get near my PC and think...crap.. I need to get the SD card.  Then I'd go to bed and have to remember to bring the card back to my CPAP.

I ordered the Toshiba Flashair W-03 card off of ebay for $30. Toshiba Flashair

Got my Toshiba FlashAir and will be settng it up soon. Question: my main computer on my home network, the one I use Sleepyhead on, is hardwired to the router, so it doesn't even have a wireless adapter. It does see all the other wireless computers on the network, though. Will it connect and work with the FlashAir in my CPAP machine, or do you absolutely need a wireless computer?

In the meantime, a handy little feature I've just noticed on my PR DreamStation Auto is that when the SD card is removed and its lid/flap is closed, the power light glows on and off to remind you.
 Cleaver
Post Reply Post Reply
Your Wireless Access Point merges your wireless devices into the wired network.  You will need to know its SSID (Access Point) name and the password.  Also, These cards seem to preform much better if you assign a static IP to them.  The distance between the AP and the WiFi card is the most critical parameter in the setup.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-24-2017, 09:51 PM)Sheepish Wrote: Got my Toshiba FlashAir and will be settng it up soon. Question: my main computer on my home network, the one I use Sleepyhead on, is hardwired to the router, so it doesn't even have a wireless adapter. It does see all the other wireless computers on the network, though. Will it connect and work with the FlashAir in my CPAP machine, or do you absolutely need a wireless computer?

I have the same setup. Works good here. Sounds like you're good to go.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 188 26,180 04-15-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: nohack007
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 281 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 107 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 754 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 344 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,701 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,860 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.