Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Recommendation of online stores in Australia
Recommendation of online stores in Australia
- Does anyone have experience or comment about [Commercial Link Removed] Search for CpapClub in Australia
- any recommendation of online store in Australia
- how can I find the Resmed authorized online stores in Australia ?

Thanks.

-----
Moderator Action: Commercial Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Recommendation of online stores in Australia
Our supplier list at top of page lists at least 4 or 5 Australian online vendors.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2020, 05:48 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Our supplier list at top of page lists at least 4 or 5 Australian online vendors.

Are those online stores in the supplier list, Authorized Reseller of Resmed ?
I could not find this information on Resmed Australia offical website. 

The device I am looking for is "Resmed AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave". 
2 of the Australia online stores in the list don't have PaceWave and 2 other online stores 
does not list product or the price online 
Only CPAP Victioria shows price online which is higher than that from cpapclub. [Link removed by Moderator]
I want to see if anyone have experience with cpapclub?

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
struts,
Please be careful about listing links to DME's or any commercial site in the forum posts as it is not allowed.
You can say the name if you like. As far as cpapclub, if anyone has any dealings with them, I'm sure they would respond.

The supplier list above is for your convenience only. It it your responsibility to research a company before making a purchase.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #2 will ship to Australia often cheaper than machines bought locally including import duty
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Struts, 
I just did a Google search for CpapClub and it popped to the top of the result section.
Just scroll around or down to the bottom and take your pick.
If this is not what you are lookin for, then just keep searching.

Jim
Post Reply Post Reply
I agreed with your comment! 
I bought one for my wife from them and the price is reasonable and it was better value than buying locally.
But the only gripe I have is the modem would not work locally in Australia.
But it is not really a big deal!
Post Reply Post Reply
Cpap Direct is my preferred supplier in OZ (Vic), they have outlets in most states.
Post Reply Post Reply
In recent months, I have bought a new Airsense Auto from CPAP Clinic and a climateline hose for the same machine from CPAP Club.  Both transactions went well with prompt delivery.

I also had need of some aftersales support from CPAP Clinic and received excellent responses.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi gumleafau,
If you wanted to get the modem working, might be an idea to google YouTube 
Disassembly and modem removal of ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her

Then enquire about getting a AU modem from the AU CPAP mob (if they even sell those parts) and fit it your self if you feel competent about it.

Jim
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 122 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [CPAP] buying a CPAP from the US for use in Australia. scottie199 103 32,613 02-22-2024, 06:32 PM
Last Post: DB10
  REBATE on your Electricity bill [Australia] libster 0 176 02-05-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: libster
  [Equipment] BiPAP Replacement Recommendation Prowler 1 266 01-28-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Auto Titrating Machine Recommendation REM dominated OA BoxcarPete 21 1,341 11-20-2023, 03:40 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Treatment] LF Oral Surgeon recommendation in DMV area for MMA SleepWhenImDead 1 1,084 11-16-2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: isabelle315
  Anyone interested in starting an online self-help video chat for people with SA/UARS? JamesD0079 0 346 10-26-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.