Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Recorded hours -- 2 values? (ResMed Airsense 10)
RE: Recorded hours -- 2 values? (ResMed N10)
(01-28-2022, 01:01 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: midwestguy - I just looked at your thread and see the "N10" in your question above.  Are you referring to the Resmed nasal mask, "N10"?
No, I meant the ResMed A10 Auto. Oh-jeez 

Thanks Red.

Harv
Thanks to everyone who helps us get a better night's sleep.

Anything I post here or elsewhere on these forums is my opinion, not medical advice. Medical advice comes from a doctor.
An Advisory Member is a member of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.
Such membership does not imply medical expertise or qualifications for advising sleep apnea patients about their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead shows average usage hours in Statistics and Overview. Is there a way to show
a total?

Thanks,

Harv
Thanks to everyone who helps us get a better night's sleep.

Anything I post here or elsewhere on these forums is my opinion, not medical advice. Medical advice comes from a doctor.
An Advisory Member is a member of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.
Such membership does not imply medical expertise or qualifications for advising sleep apnea patients about their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-28-2022, 12:44 PM)midwestguy Wrote: My original. If usage hours are lower than actual blower hours,
it's a good reason why it's acting flaky now.

Harv

Your machine looks like it was acting flaky from day one and just got worse. It is under 2 years old so has warranty still, just keep fighting till they replace it or at least have a Resmed tech look at it and say it is working as designed and explain why it randomly shuts off and reports odd values.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Recorded hours -- 2 values? (ResMed Airsense 10)
Is there a way to find the motor run hours on a ResMed S9?  I have two older machines and I'm just curious how much time has run on them.  IE, am I getting near their recommended life span.  I have a new Airsense 10, but I use one of the S9's in my boat and the other is a spare.  TIA
Post Reply Post Reply
Total run hours are listed in the clinician menu.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've looked in the clinician setup and do not see run hours for the unit.  It only shows used hours for the prior nights use, and that's in the users info.  This is on the S9.  I've followed the steps to get into the clinician settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2022, 03:24 PM)stotonwi Wrote: I've looked in the clinician setup and do not see run hours for the unit.  It only shows used hours for the prior nights use, and that's in the users info.  This is on the S9.  I've followed the steps to get into the clinician settings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDdu4DMl0IQ
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not overly familiar with the S9, but in the S10 its under "About" in both the user menu and the clinician menu. Where it also lists the S/N, SW version, etc.
Does the S9 have an "About" selection in any of the menus?
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you just saw last night's information, you are not in the clinician menu. That information is in the user's menu.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2022, 03:40 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: If you just saw last night's information, you are not in the clinician menu.  That information is in the user's menu.

"I've looked in the clinician setup and do not see run hours for the unit.  It only shows used hours for the prior nights use, and that's in the users info."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,739 43 minutes ago
Last Post: her.suit
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 412 2 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 614 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,605 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,771 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 285 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 252 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.