Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Recording malfunction on Aircurve 10 ASV, DME fight.
Gross 
Recording malfunction on Aircurve 10 ASV, DME fight.
Last night, I put my machine on at 3:15 am, and went to bed. I got up to pee early this morning, unhosed, shut it off, and then when I got back into bed, I hit start, and checked the screen to make sure it was working.

No data in Sleepyhead for last night, doctor sees no data either on her end, and DME owner was nasty to me on the phone. I also woke up this morning choking, and then when I sat up, my machine was working again.

DME is accusing me of shutting it off. Please believe me, I did not shut my machine off this morning. I remember it well.

Doctor thinks there is an internal clock malfunction, because a couple of weeks ago, after a full night of using it, when I had shut it off, it only logged ten minutes of usage, even though Sleepyhead showed the entire night. My doctor said she wants the DME to call me back, and go through the menu with me, but they have not done so as of yet, and so I will try to phone them back, even if they are rude to me again. It just figures that this happened on a Friday.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Recording malfunction on Aircurve 10 ASV, DME fight.
Does anyone here know how I can get into the menu to make sure that the internal clock is functioning, and or if there is an auto start and stop on this machine. I definitely don't want that on.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-05-2015, 03:29 PM)JVinNE Wrote: Does anyone here know how I can get into the menu to make sure that the internal clock is functioning, and or if there is an auto start and stop on this machine. I definitely don't want that on.

did you get the clinicians manual yet??

here is the link...

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Storywizard

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-05-2015, 03:37 PM)storywizard Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 03:29 PM)JVinNE Wrote: Does anyone here know how I can get into the menu to make sure that the internal clock is functioning, and or if there is an auto start and stop on this machine. I definitely don't want that on.

did you get the clinicians manual yet??

here is the link...

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Storywizard

Thank you.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. The DME called me back and told me if there is even one more malfunction, I should call the answering service, and they will swap out my machine, even though it is a weekend. The owner of the company was rude to me, so I told the other workers that she was, and they helped me out.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi JVinNE,
What a bummer, I sure hope you can get this problem straightened out, good luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-05-2015, 04:25 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi JVinNE,
What a bummer, I sure hope you can get this problem straightened out, good luck.

Thank you, Trish.

I also hope I can get my mask fight sorted. The thing is digging into me and leaving deep marks on my face. I have tried so many masks, and I guess I will have to try more.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-05-2015, 07:56 PM)JVinNE Wrote:

Thank you, Trish.

I also hope I can get my mask fight sorted. The thing is digging into me and leaving deep marks on my face. I have tried so many masks, and I guess I will have to try more.

Have you tried a mask liner for that mask??

Storywizard
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-05-2015, 09:04 PM)storywizard Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 07:56 PM)JVinNE Wrote:

Thank you, Trish.

Have you tried a mask liner for that mask??

Storywizard

Yes, I have had a Pad-a-cheek on it for about 3 weeks. It's still digging in, because I can only sleep on tummy or on left side, due to vertigo, caused by a head injury.

Post Reply Post Reply
JVinNE wrote: " It's still digging in, because I can only sleep on tummy or on left side, due to vertigo, caused by a head injury. "

oh boy, that is a challenge for any mask. Sorry I cant remember what you are using at present, but just imagining your sleeping position, you would probably want as small a mask, that sealed as possible. Have you tried the hybrid, it looks interesting.

do a search for: respcare-hybrid-full-face-mask-with-headgear

I hope you find an answer soon..

Storywizard
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 298 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 563 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,511 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 207 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,240 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 160 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.