Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Recording of Lumis Pressure Settings
Recording of Lumis Pressure Settings
I have just recently switched to a ResMed Lumis 150 ST.  Last night I switched to the iVAPS mode with fixed EPAP = 5, PS Min = 4 and PS Max = 7 (i.e. IPAP Min = 9 and IPAP Max = 12).  When I imported data into OSCAR, it reported the correct Pressure and EPAP in the Statistics panel of the left side bar, but the description above that was "EPAP 5.0-15.0 IPAP 9.0-22.0 (cmH2O)".  So the EPAP was incorrectly recorded but the IPAP was appropriate relative to the incorrect EPAP.

The same incorrect settings were reported in the Overview chart and the Changes to Machine Settings on the Statistics page.  I have attached a jpg file with a photo of the machine screen and snipped images from OSCAR.

By the way, I had gone for a few days on the S mode, and all pressures recorded correctly.

It's not a particularly big deal, I will simply record the correct settings in the Notes each day.  Or I might even enable Auto EPAP with a small range and I suspect that might record correctly.  But I thought you might like to know what I am seeing now.

Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Recording of Lumis Pressure Settings
I have some ideas about how the miscalculation happened, but I'd like to see a copy of your SD card (before you change the mode) to verify them. As you may guess, we don't see a lot of Lumis 150 users, so more samples are valuable.
You can use OSCAR's Help menu->Troubleshooting->Create zip copy of CPAP data card to create the file, and upload it to https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH Please include your forum name in the zip file name, so that we know what we are looking for.

Thank you
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will do, but it will have to be tomorrow.  I'm already late to bed tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply
No problem
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Done.

Have fun!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck in previous pressure settings. ejbpesca 9 960 10-16-2023, 06:37 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  "Mode and pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown." manders513 5 716 08-06-2023, 06:03 PM
Last Post: manders513
  Oscar stopped recording fstbiker 1 603 06-29-2023, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Why does Oscar Display Pressure, EPAP IPAP on Dreamstation Bipap pressure Graph microvax 5 798 02-27-2023, 04:47 AM
Last Post: microvax
  Set CPAP to fixed pressure but OSCAR shows pressure decreasing all night... cpapnewbie18 2 725 01-12-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Oscar 1.3 "Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown." DrNefario 8 1,314 11-18-2022, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  MyAir Recording Mask Off Events a.paul 2 951 05-15-2022, 09:57 AM
Last Post: a.paul

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.