Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Reference to a good sleep doctor / clinic in Melbourne, Australia
RE: Reference to a good sleep doctor / clinic in Melbourne, Australia
Your graphs look great try increasing the epr from 1 to 2 to help with the exhale ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Start your start up or ramp at 6, Your first half hour is at 4 before the treating min 6 kicks in
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Ashish

I had my sleep study done here in the Latrobe Valley (2 hours drive east of Melbourne) by a.Prof Anthony C. Sasse. He also has two other sleep clinics in Melbourne at Dandenong and Knox Hospital. Cost was $200 AUD - after Medicare rebate total cost to me was $70. He has a website -  I am unsure as to whether a link is permitted, so have not done so. Can't really say if he's "good" but he suffers from sleep apnea and is extremely knowledgeable and not "pushy" - no other choice for me out here in the sticks. You will need a referral, and usually need to pay upfront.

This is my 4th week of a home trial of the F & P Icon+ and the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset and 3 different masks (one nasal, 2 full face). Still tired and still poor sleep, and have extreme difficulty using them for more than a few hours overnight Bug-eyed

I have an apppointment with the above sleep doctor tomorrow where he will analyse all the data provided by the two devices. I have uploaded two recent Sleepyhead screenshots from them in my other post on here.

Hope this is of some help!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea [CPAP] New to CPAP, Good So Far! TWINDAWN 2 73 03-27-2024, 04:30 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  My doctor suggested patience Annecelesye 26 3,730 03-23-2024, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Annecelesye
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 204 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 149 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 181 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.