Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Reference to a good sleep doctor / clinic in Melbourne, Australia
RE: Reference to a good sleep doctor / clinic in Melbourne, Australia
Your graphs look great try increasing the epr from 1 to 2 to help with the exhale ?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Start your start up or ramp at 6, Your first half hour is at 4 before the treating min 6 kicks in
new http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...re_success
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
From machine or charts for auto-cpap, set the min 1cm below median pressure, or 2cm below 90/95%. max at 20cm for now. Forum will help you fine tune settings
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Ashish

I had my sleep study done here in the Latrobe Valley (2 hours drive east of Melbourne) by a.Prof Anthony C. Sasse. He also has two other sleep clinics in Melbourne at Dandenong and Knox Hospital. Cost was $200 AUD - after Medicare rebate total cost to me was $70. He has a website -  I am unsure as to whether a link is permitted, so have not done so. Can't really say if he's "good" but he suffers from sleep apnea and is extremely knowledgeable and not "pushy" - no other choice for me out here in the sticks. You will need a referral, and usually need to pay upfront.

This is my 4th week of a home trial of the F & P Icon+ and the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset and 3 different masks (one nasal, 2 full face). Still tired and still poor sleep, and have extreme difficulty using them for more than a few hours overnight Bug-eyed

I have an apppointment with the above sleep doctor tomorrow where he will analyse all the data provided by the two devices. I have uploaded two recent Sleepyhead screenshots from them in my other post on here.

Hope this is of some help!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trial of Respironics Dreamstation Go in Melbourne, Australia? elliotg 11 213 02-17-2019, 08:02 PM
Last Post: midvalleyguy
  Another new member from Australia midvalleyguy 63 1,348 02-16-2019, 08:44 PM
Last Post: midvalleyguy
  DOCTOR SPECIALIZING IN ASV IN CENTRAL FLORIDA NEEDED ASVuser 5 131 02-16-2019, 08:54 AM
Last Post: jerrydaw
  1 month after CPAP. How I'm doing now (hint: not good) Broomstick 23 1,019 02-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Broomstick
  Did in-home sleep study, seeking referral to remote sleep medicine doc (telemedicine) NightOwl42 11 437 02-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Stom
  Nasal Pillows - Does anyone get a really good seal Rogocop 10 458 01-26-2019, 07:21 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  AHI and SPO2 good, but tired, dizzy and have trouble concentrating after sleep GarethO 4 205 01-14-2019, 03:20 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.