Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Swift FX
Humidifier: H5i Heated Humidifier, ClimateLine Tubing
CPAP Pressure: 10
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Moderate Sleep Apnea, Began using CPAP 11/27/2013

Sex: Female

RE: Reggie
I am glad you have your dogs. They sound special and just what you need. They do wonders. Also valuable in the last few years being utilized as visitors in hospitals and nursing homes. My father-in-law is in a nursing home. It is a very large facility with different levels of care for patients there temporarily for rehab and others living there fulltime all having different levels of needs. My father-in-law is there fulltime and my mother-in-law was for the last few years of her life. They have resident cats at the facility free to roam all over and visit the folks living there. I think that is a great thing.

I work at a university and one of my coworkers has a service dog she brings to work that happens to be a black lab. It is always a treat when we have meetings together. I get warm greetings from the dog. The dog belongs to everyone in the building when at work and she know how to work the crowd! Wink So uplifting. When my co worker has to be busy taking photographs for our breast cancer awareness week, I get to be the dog's handler and keep her on a leash for the pictures. I in my pink shirt, the dog in her pink bandana.
12-16-2013 08:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
Peter_C Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: System One DS960HS
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Mirage Quattro "MED"
Humidifier: Attached
CPAP Pressure: Auto mode-script is:15/3/3
CPAP Software: EncoreBasic Other Software

Other Comments: Severe obstructive sleep apnea 1999/Just got an ASV machine

Sex: Male

Hehe - see what you started me50? All I can say is it's a good thing it's in the off-topic forum Smile

*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
12-16-2013 11:48 AM
me50 Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: resmed S9 VPAP Auto
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Wisp and Silicone Head gear
Humidifier: resmed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 18/8
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Undisclosed

Good healthy topic that makes us have happy thoughts and takes our mind off of our troubles even if it is for a short while.
12-16-2013 12:25 PM

Donate to Apnea Board