Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Relative Newby. Need Help w/ Sleepyhead Results
RE: Relative Newby. Need Help w/ Sleepyhead Results
Violet, from your data I think your sleep apnea is very easily treated. I see that you are getting a couple of clear airway events, which may well be caused by the machine itself. It is also increasing the pressure without recording any events. What I would suggest for you is to try to set your machine to streight CPAP mode at 6 cm/h20 and EPR at 2 full time, then check your data. This would remove any disturbance to your sleep from the machine raising the pressure and reduce mask leaks. Maybe you'll sleep even better.
What I have found is that the Resmed auto algorithm is too aggressive for people with mild or easily treated sleep apnea, so I got a Philips Respironics, which is much less aggressive and allows me to use it in APAP mode.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Relative Newby. Need Help w/ Sleepyhead Results
(10-02-2016, 04:58 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Violet, it's not a matter of cropping. What is seen in the details screenshot can be selected in the Menu options for View in Sleepyhead. Just check and uncheck what should be visible. The Calendar can be toggled by clicking on it. Also in File/Preferences/Appearance, uncheck the pie chart. You're doing great, and this article details how to optimize charts for viewing on the forums: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

Thanks. I'm not the most computer proficient person. Oh-jeez

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Got sleep study results and I am quite fustrated ewarner64 3 26 20 minutes ago
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  PSG Results: Could this be UARS? deebob 260 18,378 04-17-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar CPAP Optimization Results-Awesome!? SeePak 18 402 04-16-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  [Treatment] Help with interpreting OSCAR results 6bez8dF5lf 7 197 04-15-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: 6bez8dF5lf
  Test results Kmzizzle 18 1,544 04-12-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Treatment] New to CPAP but keen to learn - Please could you help with results and Q's? JustinWoods 19 1,958 04-10-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Help interpreting my results (and hello!) mluck94 4 148 04-08-2024, 10:18 AM
Last Post: mluck94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.