Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RemRest CPAP by Evo Medical
RemRest CPAP by Evo Medical
I take donated CPAP machines to Rwanda for preterm infants. They machines are changing lives there. I had a donated Remstar but I think I destroyed the thing with the water. I didn't know we couldn't tilt the thing. If anyone knows how much that will cost to repair please let me know.

In the process I have been looking to buy a new one. I ran across a RemRest CPAP by EVO Medical for $159.00. I could not find any reviews about it. Is this a scam? I don't want to take another machine to Rwanda that I quickly have to carry back because it broke.

Thanks for all you help ahead of time.
Sue
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Review of RemRest CPAP by Evo Medical
Suep, I moved your post to the main forum where it can get the attention it deserves.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RemRest CPAP by Evo Medical
Supplier #2: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
They sell used machines which have been properly cleaned and tested
Used machines comes with 6 months warranty
They,re also donate machines to American Sleep Apnea Association (ASAA) donation program
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does Medicare Require An Annual Recertification of Medical Necessity? AndyB 10 1,026 11-17-2023, 11:23 PM
Last Post: AndyB
  My medical provider called me, they want to schedule my titration study. Should I go? Phil487 8 1,100 07-06-2023, 01:18 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  Navigating medical leave zoraa 2 482 06-04-2023, 12:25 PM
Last Post: zoraa
  3B Medical Luna Auto CPAP PaulaBunyan 4 1,967 06-03-2022, 11:47 AM
Last Post: johndoh670
  Stress, Medical Procedures, and Centrals mesenteria 2 632 05-13-2022, 07:14 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Medical baseline: saving a dollar a day on electricity bill thanks to CPAP NelsonM 3 1,153 09-07-2021, 08:29 AM
Last Post: BionicBreather
  Luna II by 3B Medical jmadonia1 3 1,715 08-20-2021, 03:39 PM
Last Post: WHB74

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.