Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Compliance times
RE: Compliance times
I see you have OSCAR listed, I know we may come on strong, but most of us have had bad experiences with the medical field on therapy. If nothing else, if you post a screenshot of your Daily Screen (using the F12 key), maybe we can offer recommendations that you can bounce off of your doctor.

We are all here to help each other.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(07-13-2021, 11:30 AM)g1ant Wrote: I got the answer that I want so I’ll delete the thread and leave all you self appointed “doctors” to it.

Just as an FYI-- Apnea Board isn't a "help desk" for answering individual sleep apnea questions privately.  It's a public forum, and threads that contain advice are retained here not just for your benefit, but for the benefit of all those who may read this thread at a later date.

We do not delete threads here for light or transient reasons, sorry.  My advice is if you didn't want advice, don't ask for it.

But I do hope you'll reconsider, because I know for a fact that the good folks on this forum are only interested in helping people, including you.  And they're actually quite knowledgeable as a group.  Even more knowledgeable in some areas than many sleep doctors-- unfortunate, but true.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(07-13-2021, 10:56 AM)g1ant Wrote: I’m new to this.  I have to do a 30 day compliance on a Resmed Airsense.
My doctor wants to get the compliance done before we tackle getting the sleep stuff sorted out.

So he is advising me to do four hours during the day while sitting watching tv.

I have one question.  Does the Resmed day run from noon to noon? 

Thanks
Alex.

There may be some wisdom to the Dr's approach, but it's impossible to tell from what little we know.  If he seems to be an ally and strongly in your court, he's trying to advocate for you in an urgent and immediate way to ensure you don't suffer financially or even because you can't get access to therapy AT ALL.  

We at apneaboard hear horror stories all the time from people who come here desperate to get relief that their health providers at all levels simply will not, or cannot, give them.  We have gotten pretty darned good at helping most people, even if just to hold their hands and to tell them to tough it out until they get used to their new normal.  Usually, our help is more directed and quantitative, but it is often qualitative.

Good luck to you.
g1ant - I'll go ahead and close this thread to new replies. But if you change your mind, simply start another thread called "g1ant's therapy thread" and you can ask specific therapy or OSCAR questions in that new thread-- and I'm sure other members would be glad to help you in any way they can.

ADMIN NOTE:  Thread closed to new replies.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Waking up 10+ times a night Valtor 11 162 38 minutes ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Irregular flow rate 3 or 4 times a night showing in OSCAR Provolone 4 411 02-21-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Provolone
  [Treatment] Aerophagia + Long Sleep Times jambo99 1 216 02-07-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,455 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Insurance Compliance and Changing My Own Pressure Brennie 3 433 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Wrong times on my OSCAR graphs Steve P 1 460 07-16-2023, 06:25 PM
Last Post: David Clark

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.