Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RemStar Pro 2 w/C-Flex - parts needed
RemStar Pro 2 w/C-Flex - parts needed
    I just started with this machine and the small red tube (there are 3 tubes that connect) broke off the plastic connector. This happened on one and they sent me a replacement and the same thing happened. It happened when i was exhaling to hard on both it seemed. I just need a replacement part which is the grey piece the red tube connects to. Ive searched and asked and searched. Can anyone help me find this part???
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RemStar Pro 2 w/C-Flex - parts needed
G'day Blackhawk. I've split your post out into its own thread to give it more prominence.

Good luck - I hope you can get the necessary parts.
Post Reply Post Reply
What series is this machine? Every Respironics CPAP since the legacy models has been call RemStar. Some more recent models are the M-Series, System One 50 and 60 Series, and the current Dreamstation Series. Older than M-Series, and you need to seriously write-off this machine and update. A picture of your machine showing placement of this part, or the actual model number would help.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
From his previous posts, it looks like he has a REMstar Pro 2, which is the older, pre-2007 series.  There's been 4 REMstar series introduced since then - the REMstar M-series, the 50-series PR System One REMstar Pro,  the 60-series PR System One REMstar Pro & the current one (the DreamStation Pro).

If it's indeed true that you have the older REMstar Pro 2, as Sleeprider said, I wouldn't waste my time trying to get it fixed - it's WAY, WAY past it's expected lifespan of 5 years of continuous use.  Even if you fix it, it's quite likely that something else will go wrong soon, simply because of the age of the machine...  Time to spend your money on something newer-- and the more current machines are FAR better at mitigating apnea events that the Pro 2 series anyway.

And with a newer machine, you're more likely to get one that uses an SD card to record data, and using a software package like #Sleepyhead will allow you to monitor the effectiveness of your treatment, and give you a sound basis for adjusting your pressures accordingly.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for all your feedback. I woujld atleast like to try and find the part, maybe it is inexpensive. I have attached a pic of my unit(lol, that sounded funny)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Most medical devices have some type licensing/SN/model number/date information that has to be displayed. Is there a decal/sticker on the CPAP's underside?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I found one of these units in our "destroy" pile as it was a malfunction. took it apart and found the piece you need. message me if you want it...

However, I think it's time to upgrade
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-14-2017, 02:17 PM)dmeRT Wrote: I found one of these units in our "destroy" pile as it was a malfunction.  took it apart and found the piece you need.  message me if you want it...

Nice one.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-14-2017, 02:17 PM)dmeRT Wrote: I found one of these units in our "destroy" pile as it was a malfunction.  took it apart and found the piece you need.  message me if you want it...

Great! like
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
I have Remstar Pro II and have E-47 error.  Does anyone have any parts for this? I use it as my travel cpap as insurance will only pay for 1 every 5 years.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,527 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 148 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 380 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 99 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Help needed SteveC 23 1,068 03-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  help needed teamarliss 7 296 02-25-2024, 10:11 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Wink [CPAP] NEW USER - Assistance Needed Interpreting OSCAR Data tommythecat 1 279 02-17-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.