Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (460P) - What's the APAP trial all about?
Well, that was very confusing!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
But fun to read! We are a passionate bunch around here, for sure, and I like that.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-24-2015, 01:40 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Well, that was very confusing!

+1
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply

(06-24-2015, 08:34 AM)Ailu Wrote: Someone posted this on another forum, but they've as of yet failed to receive an answer. So I thought I'd open it up to all you CPAP Gurus here. Cause I am very interested to know this also, as my DME really tried to get me to take one of these machines quoting this same "amazing temporary auto feature", and I asked her this same question. But she hemmed & hawed and went onto somethiing else....Rolleyes

Quote:Does anyone know if when you reset (clear) the data of the RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (460P) it also give you additional opportunities to use the APAP feature beyond 5? I loved my machine until it rolled over to the CPAP feature only.

I've noticed that lots of people like fixed pressure however for me I only need high pressure (based on SleepyHead) a few times a night. Starting out with it and keeping it all night has been very disruptive.

I prefer the APAP feature but like the machine. Can I have unlimited 30 day trials by using Reset Data or did I buy the wrong machine? Thank you!
Get the fully automatic machine. Take that one back.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Respironics Remstar auto A- flex humidifier stopped working Reddog 4 98 09-19-2017, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Questions to Resmed Airstart APAP discontinued production. sharp56 11 553 09-18-2017, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question CPAP or APAP wolrab49 1 109 09-18-2017, 06:38 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Guide to choosing APAP machine slarai 22 884 09-12-2017, 09:02 AM
Last Post: archangle
Question [Equipment] trouble moving from RemStar Auto to AirSense 10 jim.evo 53 1,487 08-31-2017, 04:39 PM
Last Post: jim.evo
  [Admin Note] WANTED: CLINICIAN SETUP MANUAL for 60-series PR System One REMstar Plus w/ C-Flex SuperSleeper 4 300 08-27-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  need to choose an APAP ASAP. PR One 60 vs Airsense 10? OperaSinger 18 6,175 08-26-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper