Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (460P) - What's the APAP trial all about?
RE: RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (460P) - What's the APAP trial all about?
Well, that was very confusing!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
But fun to read! We are a passionate bunch around here, for sure, and I like that.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-24-2015, 01:40 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Well, that was very confusing!

+1
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-24-2015, 08:34 AM)Ailu Wrote: Someone posted this on another forum, but they've as of yet failed to receive an answer. So I thought I'd open it up to all you CPAP Gurus here. Cause I am very interested to know this also, as my DME really tried to get me to take one of these machines quoting this same "amazing temporary auto feature", and I asked her this same question. But she hemmed & hawed and went onto somethiing else....Rolleyes

Quote:Does anyone know if when you reset (clear) the data of the RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (460P) it also give you additional opportunities to use the APAP feature beyond 5? I loved my machine until it rolled over to the CPAP feature only.

I've noticed that lots of people like fixed pressure however for me I only need high pressure (based on SleepyHead) a few times a night. Starting out with it and keeping it all night has been very disruptive.

I prefer the APAP feature but like the machine. Can I have unlimited 30 day trials by using Reset Data or did I buy the wrong machine? Thank you!
Get the fully automatic machine. Take that one back.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 87 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New APAP machine: Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max Robert Detz 10 371 03-21-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  [Health] RESMED APAP tuning sleeper2460 10 576 03-18-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: sleeper2460
  APAP optimization assistance jayed53 9 432 03-14-2024, 03:13 PM
Last Post: jayed53
  srwilsn3's therapy thread | APAP -> BiPAP srwilsn3 34 1,420 03-14-2024, 02:23 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 380 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Help optimizing APAP SomeUser 8 1,149 03-12-2024, 03:51 AM
Last Post: SomeUser

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.