Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Reminder: Shift in Space/Time Continuum
If you live in the affected geographical area, don't forget to set all of your clocks forward 1 hour to reflect the positive time shift that occured this morning at 2am (which was actually 3am). You might want to check your PAP equipment to make sure nothing was damaged in transit while being propelled through the vortex.

Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
My Temporal Randomizer has already compensated for the effects. Thanks! Smile
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
My fascination with time pieces always comes back to haunt me around this time each year.... I can't resist a neat old clock at a yard sale or thrift store... but now I realize that I have WAY too many clocks that need to be reset 2 times each year. Must be my German ancestry kicking in. Thinking-about

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

On a completely different subject, I wonder if we all now have an extra hour of sleep debt?

Big Grinnie
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
There is no doubt there's an hour of lost sleep, which causes both mental and physical effects that seem to last about a week.
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
I thought it was the Flux Capacitor that made time travel possible..... Dont-know

Post Reply Post Reply

(03-10-2013, 08:52 AM)jgjones1972 Wrote: If you live in the affected geographical area, don't forget to set all of your clocks forward 1 hour to reflect the positive time shift that occured this morning at 2am (which was actually 3am). You might want to check your PAP equipment to make sure nothing was damaged in transit while being propelled through the vortex.

IIRC I thought you needed to enter the clinician menu on the S9 in order to set the clock. I guess joe blow who hasn't received this gifted insight is S.O.L.
Post Reply Post Reply
o/~ Let's do the time warp againnnnnnn! o/~
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2013, 08:57 PM)Shastzi Wrote: o/~ Let's do the time warp againnnnnnn! o/~

Oh yeah!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup [News] James Web Space Telescope Launch justMongo 4 362 02-23-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Effers
  My Airport Time Capsule quit pupcamper 0 308 04-23-2016, 08:53 AM
Last Post: pupcamper
  How to change the time. libbyau 18 3,817 01-17-2014, 06:39 PM
Last Post: cbramsey
  Nap time PollCat 3 1,288 06-27-2013, 07:11 PM
Last Post: RonWessels
  [News] Real-time WInd Map Netskier 7 3,623 04-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Netskier