Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Remstar Auto M Series "Service Required"
RE: Remstar Auto M Series "Service Required"
(02-02-2019, 04:00 PM)tommagic1 Wrote: This response is probably way to late for most folks.  I grabbed my old machine which was meant to be a "backup" unit and some time ago, it suddenly started to abort startup and go into the "service required" mode, with all 3 lights blinking.  I came back here to see if there were any recent resolutions, and found none.  So I began playing around with it and stumbled upon a fix which works every time on my machine... the fix is this:

Plug the machine in...wait until it goes in to "service required" is shown and all 3 lights are blinking.

Press and hold the power button in.

Disconnect the power connector from the back of the machine while still holding in the power button.

After about 2 seconds, plug the power connector in while still holding the power button.

It will take what seems a long time but the machine will boot up as normal, then you can finally release the power button.

The machine will stay "fixed" for normal use....unless the unit is unplugged, or there is a power outage.  When power is reconnected, use the process above to reset the machine.

This worked for me every time...I'm not sure it will work for anyone else...good luck!

I was hopeful, tried a few times, but it still goes back to service required. Very depressing since my machine is obsolete and I can't afford another one. Thanks for trying!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Respironics remstar Pro c-flex system one card won't download staduimjunkie 7 146 01-25-2021, 04:50 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  philips system one series 60 to resmed aircurve asv Easylistener 17 255 01-20-2021, 05:52 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Dreamstation pro and message, "SERVICE REQUIERED" Jhonn stark 2 299 12-03-2020, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Jhonn stark
  Resmed Cellular Service nadprok 7 696 12-02-2020, 11:28 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Seeking the service plug in modules and software for Phillips ASV machines racprops 1 164 10-19-2020, 11:00 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  ResMed BIPAP Plus Series M - need manual please! babydoss 4 184 10-16-2020, 12:06 PM
Last Post: babydoss
  Philips REMstar Auto P550 not heating humidifer phreddie5 0 139 10-12-2020, 04:16 PM
Last Post: phreddie5

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.