Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Remzees?
Remzees?
I have been using Remzees mask liners to get a better seal on my Quattro air which I love but leaks and causes bright red cheek spots. The Remzees work like a charm.
But they are expensive. I have been washing and reusing them. Does anyone else use Remzees? Do you wash and reuse? They are expensive.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Remzees?
Lukie try this with your liners:
Use fine elastic thread and sew a single strand around the outer perimeter of the liner. Pull it just tight enough that it pulls in and puckers a bit. Now it will stay in place on the mask. It also helps to keep it from ending up in your mouth.

I don't use liners anymore since switching to nasal pillow Swift. BUT once upon a time I used a liner for a pattern and cut some out of an old Tshirt. Worked fine. Oh, it was a clean old Tshirt.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2013, 01:10 PM)drgrimes Wrote: Lukie try this with your liners:
Use fine elastic thread and sew a single strand around the outer perimeter of the liner. Pull it just tight enough that it pulls in and puckers a bit. Now it will stay in place on the mask. It also helps to keep it from ending up in your mouth.

I don't use liners anymore since switching to nasal pillow Swift. BUT once upon a time I used a liner for a pattern and cut some out of an old Tshirt. Worked fine. Oh, it was a clean old Tshirt.

Good idea.
Post Reply Post Reply
Lukie, here is what I do, I bought some Remzzz’s mask liners a 6 pack and although they say to only use them once you can wash them and get about 5-6 uses. I then made a template of what I needed from their liners and went to a fabric shop and got 3 ft of 50% cotton / 50% poly fabric and cut out my own and they also last 5-6 uses, the next time I bought 3 ft of 50% cotton / 50% lycra fabric. That last me about 3 months and costs about ten dollars. No need to do any sewing.

In the US, some can claim them on their insurance you may want to check that.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2013, 05:23 PM)Tez62 Wrote: Lukie, here is what I do, I bought some Remzzz’s mask liners a 6 pack and although they say to only use them once you can wash them and get about 5-6 uses. I then made a template of what I needed from their liners and went to a fabric shop and got 3 ft of 50% cotton / 50% poly fabric and cut out my own and they also last 5-6 uses, the next time I bought 3 ft of 50% cotton / 50% lycra fabric. That last me about 3 months and costs about ten dollars. No need to do any sewing.

In the US, some can claim them on their insurance you may want to check that.

Nice idea.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.