Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Remzzz liners and FFM
RE: Remzzz liners and FFM
Prior to using Remzzzs, I couldn't use my Simplus mask due to leaks and used my Airfit F10 with mixed results. For me, Remzzzs cause the F10 to leak like crazy but work perfectly with the Simplus. I make sure the cushion is covered and put my mask on -- then I make sure the Remzzz edges extend 1/2" or so and smooth them all around the edge of my mask. I can use a new Remzzz for 3 nights and a washed one for 2 nights -- every couple days I wash them in hot soapy water, rinse and dry flat. I purchased a Pad a cheek for the Simplus and it leaked right away so I'm back to the Remzzzs. I also have a Pad a cheek for the Airfit F10 but haven't experimented yet. Primarily, I'm trying to stop leaks and lessen the amount of time I spend on Cpap related tasks - eliminating the noises and high pressure explosions make the Remzzzs even better.

I guess my point is every person and every combination is different so it pays to experiment if you have issues. I hate paying for the Remzzzs but when I consider restful sleep vs nightly chaos, I'm all in. Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
PTTP,
If you are able to wash the liners and get extra usage out of them, then that's a plus
especially if you are able to control the leaks.

It would be too expensive if you only got one day use from them.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Last night was the first night I used a RemZzzs liner. WOW I am impressed. First night ever I was able to use a full face mask the entire nigh,t and have minimal leakage. I sure did NOT miss the fart and squeal noises. I used a Mirage Quattro. Tonight I'll test one with a F10. I prefer to use a nasal mask. However I have allergies & congestion issues and need a FFM that I can rely on. I tried a pad a cheek without luck on the Quattro. I ordered one for the F10 this evening.
Sleeping better since 01/13/2016 Smile

Masks I have tried to date
AirFit F10-FFM, AirFit N10-Nasal, Mirage Liberty-Hybrid FFM, Mirage Quattro-FFM, Swift FX Nano-Pillow, Mirage Activa LT-Nasal, ComfortGel Blue-FFM, Amara View -FFM, Pilairo Q -Pillow
Post Reply Post Reply
I actually prefer switching to my Nuance when I have a cold. I feel I get better humidification and the "stronger" air flow keeps my nose clearer all night.

I'm having great luck using two liners with my Simplus. The leak rate is staying within the normal range unless the mask gets knocked out of place (I sometimes toss a pillow over my head to block out noises).
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Do the RemZzzs liners help with face lines? I get real bad ones that last half the day even though the straps are loosened to the point of increased leak rate (side sleeper).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mask Liners newtothis1 1 356 12-31-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  mask liners F30i face mask cberistain 7 2,045 10-20-2022, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Kidatply
  Mask Liners and Leaks ejbpesca 2 676 10-09-2022, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Melman
  Mask liners Dreamless 2 759 11-12-2021, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Dreamless
  Mask Liners (how) Do They Work? SevereApnea 10 1,993 10-16-2021, 07:12 AM
Last Post: redstormsju
  Increased leak rate with mask liners andreasnasioudis 2 1,036 05-17-2020, 11:00 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Respironics DreamWear Full Face Mask Liners airbusA346 1 1,676 07-16-2018, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.