Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Remzzz liners
RE: Remzzz liners
(10-19-2012, 09:49 PM)caron21 Wrote: I've been trying "homemade" liners with some success but was wondering, are these covered by insurance? Would my Doc know what i am asking for? I like my mask but I get some irritation from the bottom of the mask. Also, how could I get some sample packs.

Hi, caron21!

I am so very glad that you have been able to find success! I have not used CPAP personally, but because of my job, I know that the struggle is immense and more than frustrating. And I am sorry for your struggles.

Yes, RemZzzs are covered by Medicare and most other private insurances. I can definitely help you with your doctor and trying to help your DME get set up to order them from us on your behalf.

I can also definitely get you a couple of Complimentary 6 Day Samples. PM me with the name of your mask, size of your cushion and your contact information and I can get some samples sent out to you straight away!!!

If you would like, you may also include your doctor's contact info and your dme's contact info. I can get one of the girls from the Wholesale Department to contact your doctor and dme and we can work with you to get you set up!!! :O)

Becky Bennett at RemZzzs

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-20-2012, 12:46 PM)HILLTOPPER Wrote: I got mine they are GREAT!! I still have trouble putting the mask on & getting them straight. But I hope that will straighten out with practice

Hi, Hilltopper!

I am SO very happy for you!

I wanted to let you know that one of the things that you can use to help you position the liners properly is some a water-soluble medical jelly [like KY or it's equivalent from a store (I believe that Walgreen's, CVS, etc have their own brand)]. Put a few dots on your mask and position your liner. It will hold it in place for you while you put your face into the mask. Because it is water-soluble, it will actually just dry up overnight and unlike some gels that are not water-soluble, it won't gunk up your mask or damage your cushion.

I can definitely help you get set up with your doctor and dme to try to get them to order from us on your behalf! I don't think that I have your ph#. Can you PM me with your doctor's name and ph# and your dme name and ph# and your ph#? I will call you and walk you through the process and my Wholesale Dept can call your doctor and dme and work with them. :O)

Becky Bennett at RemZzzs
Post Reply Post Reply
I merged the two REMzzz threads together, and moved everything here to the Commercial Posts forum.

The thread that started in the Product Reviews forum started off as a review (all was fine & proper at that point), but when Becky posted about her commercial company and it devolved into a commercial thread primarily, with Becky offering free samples to several people. That's fine and great, and I'm glad Becky is offering free samples, but that is essentially commercial posting and it belongs here in the Commercial Posts Forum, and specifically in this thread that deals specifically with Becky promoting her product.

If there is further posting of commercial items in anything other than the Commercial Post Forum, further corrective action will be taken. Apnea Board exists for the benefit of sleep apnea patients, not for the benefit of commercial entities. Commercial posting that becomes disruptive or excessive will not be allowed.

Becky: just to explain further: there's a difference between a post that is informational and one that is commercial. When a forum member asked, "Will my insurance cover REMzzz liners?" It would have been fine to answer that question in the Main Forum or the Product Reviews Forum, or to refer them to a post you made here in the Commercial Posts forum. However to add in your reply that you're offering free samples if folks PM you, and asking a forum member for personal information so that you can contact their doctor, well, that is a commercial posting and that type of thing belongs here in the Commercial Posts thread. And I'm personally not too comfortable you asking a member to send you their personal information to be honest. You can refer them to this thread for further information (which contains your website and contact info), but please don't post anything but non-commercial information about REMzzz in posts outside of this Commercial Posts forum.

Feel free to answer specific questions (for which you can give an informational-only type response concerning the product in any forum) -- but please do not ask them to send you personal information.

Thank you.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-20-2012, 05:26 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: I merged the two REMzzz threads together, and moved everything here to the Commercial Posts forum.

The thread that started in the Product Reviews forum started off as a review (all was fine & proper at that point), but when Becky posted about her commercial company and it devolved into a commercial thread primarily, with Becky offering free samples to several people. That's fine and great, and I'm glad Becky is offering free samples, but that is essentially commercial posting and it belongs here in the Commercial Posts Forum, and specifically in this thread that deals specifically with Becky promoting her product.

If there is further posting of commercial items in anything other than the Commercial Post Forum, further corrective action will be taken. Apnea Board exists for the benefit of sleep apnea patients, not for the benefit of commercial entities. Commercial posting that becomes disruptive or excessive will not be allowed.

Becky: just to explain further: there's a difference between a post that is informational and one that is commercial. When a forum member asked, "Will my insurance cover REMzzz liners?" It would have been fine to answer that question in the Main Forum or the Product Reviews Forum, or to refer them to a post you made here in the Commercial Posts forum. However to add in your reply that you're offering free samples if folks PM you, and asking a forum member for personal information so that you can contact their doctor, well, that is a commercial posting and that type of thing belongs here in the Commercial Posts thread. And I'm personally not too comfortable you asking a member to send you their personal information to be honest. You can refer them to this thread for further information (which contains your website and contact info), but please don't post anything but non-commercial information about REMzzz in posts outside of this Commercial Posts forum.

Feel free to answer specific questions (for which you can give an informational-only type response concerning the product in any forum) -- but please do not ask them to send you personal information.

Thank you.

Understood, sir. I apologize.

~Becky Bennett
Post Reply Post Reply
I just wanted to post an update for you all...

RemZzzs CPAP mask liners were awarded the Medicare billing codes A7031/A7032 on 7/8/10, and have been successfully billed by thousands of customers since. We have recently, however, received communications from Medicare contractors indicating a reconsideration of our Medicare billing codes to “A9270”, a non-covered item. We are frankly quite puzzled as to the nature of this decision. We are submitting reconsideration paperwork to the Medicare contractors detailing our overwhelming success over the past four years helping PAP users continue therapy, and we will keep you updated as we learn more. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Post Reply Post Reply
Only very recently diagnosed and getting treatment for severe sleep apnea. Having very high pressures (20/25 Bipap) mask sealing was initially a big problem.

Remzzz liners fixed the majority of the leakage problems. For me, convenient, cheap and pretty effective.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-22-2013, 10:19 PM)martinsr00 Wrote: Only very recently diagnosed and getting treatment for severe sleep apnea. Having very high pressures (20/25 Bipap) mask sealing was initially a big problem.

Remzzz liners fixed the majority of the leakage problems. For me, convenient, cheap and pretty effective.

martinsr00,

I'm so glad that they are helping!

Also, just to let you know, we have been getting some new feedback from some of our high pressure customers. For the vast majority of the RemZzzs users, only one liner is necessary. However, some of our high pressure customers have said that they use 2-3 liners at one time to increase their comfort and decrease their leaks. This initially sounds like you would use up the liners more quickly, however, you would only discard the one that touched your face during the night. Just rotate them through.

Please feel let me know if this helps you at all or if you have any questions, comments or concerns! I'm here to help! Thx!

~Becky
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought a pack to use with the ComfortGel Full mask I use...They made my mask leak like a sieve...AHI doubled..Hypopneas were high....I stopped using them and and AHI is back to <2 and leaks are normal again..Guess I wasted $26 since you cant return them for a refund once you open the package. sigh

Moral of the story?..there is a flip side to every coin...
I don't believe anything I hear and only half of what I see
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-04-2012, 10:29 AM)britincanada Wrote: After getting a sore nose with the Quattro™ FX Full Face Mask

I Contacted a member on here Becky at RemZzzs

Who sent me a Couple of Sample packs out

Its Great product i was going to change over to a mirage liberty mask

I Tried it worked well then got a cold

So i switched back to the Quattro™ FX Full face Mask and used the RemZzzs Liners

Made a big difference no more leakage in the Eyes And no more red marks on the Nose in fact i slept ten hours with it on last night

Now if i can get my care-provider to Supply me with the RemZzzs Liners my Number 1 mask will be The Fx

Thanks Again RemZzzzs ThanksThanks

RemZzzs Liners 5

I'm a new bipap user. Had lots of trouble early-on with sealing my full face mask. The RemZzzs Liners mostly did the work. Great product.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-05-2012, 08:16 AM)Becky at RemZzzs Wrote: Hi, zonk!

I am more than willing to help you in anyway that I can!

Please let me know if I can help!!!

~Becky

Good day Becky, I'm over in Australia, and I was wondering who is retailing your product over here? I have asked around at local clinics and they have all heard of Remzzz but don't know who is selling them.Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.