Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Replacement Dreamstation & Sleepyhead
Replacement Dreamstation & Sleepyhead
Hi, I've been using my Dreamstation APAP machine and Sleepyhead (latest version) for 2 years now without problems. I was starting to have a problem with the On/Off button on the machine and was given a replacement. I used the new machine successfully last night and then loaded the SD Card data into Sleepyhead. That seemed to work well, last nights data was integrated into the previous data. The problem I have is theres no snore data...... thers an empty graph in Sleepyhead....no Snore events reported. I have snore data from every other night for 2 years.

What can I do.....thx
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Replacement Dreamstation & Sleepyhead
I would give it another night to be sure the problem continues. Be sure the snore graphs you want are enabled in Sleepyhead...or perhaps your new machine did not count any snores? You can always check the on-board therapy data. Sleepyhead only reports what the machine records.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I'll give it more time. The graphs are there but are empty. How do I check the onboard therapy data?
Post Reply Post Reply
I was referring to the therapy data under the My Info screen. I checked, and snores are not reported there, so disregard. It is possible you just didn't snore, although if VS and VS2 are enabled in Sleepyhead, something usually shows up eventually.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,245 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 761 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 953 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  SD WiFi Replacement Gideon 35 3,586 07-02-2022, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Boon
  Oscar complaining about replacement DreamStation traveler12 9 1,240 05-07-2022, 04:46 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  OSCAR and replacement CPAP parkerdt 2 952 03-26-2021, 05:53 PM
Last Post: parkerdt
  SleepyHead & DreamStation 700: Does This Work? ghborrmann 0 992 04-15-2019, 04:12 PM
Last Post: ghborrmann

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.