Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Replacement "Push Dial" for Resmed S9?
Replacement "Push Dial" for Resmed S9?
The "push dial" (button/dial to the right of the display screen that is used to turn to change settings and such) fell off of my machine and was lost.  It is a dinky little knob but I need a replacement or work around.  I can push the button inside of the place where the knob goes but I have no way to turn it to select different things.  I have searched all over the internet and I cannot find anywhere that sells the little "push dial" but boy did I find everything else under the sun I think.  I am hoping someone knows where I can get that dial or a way to I use something else to turn the selector.  

Thanks. 

The attachment will help if you are unsure what I mean by the "Push Dial"

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Replacement "Push Dial" for Resmed S9?
(03-31-2018, 09:54 PM)wgeddings Wrote: The "push dial" (button/dial to the right of the display screen that is used to turn to change settings and such) fell off of my machine and was lost.  It is a dinky little knob but I need a replacement or work around.  I can push the button inside of the place where the knob goes but I have no way to turn it to select different things.  I have searched all over the internet and I cannot find anywhere that sells the little "push dial" but boy did I find everything else under the sun I think.  I am hoping someone knows where I can get that dial or a way to I use something else to turn the selector.  

Thanks. 

The attachment will help if you are unsure what I mean by the "Push Dial"

You best bet is to call one of the DMEs listed on the top of the forum page and ask if they have a broken machine and can sell you the knob. I know ResMed is reluctant to sell parts to any unauthorized repair station and certainly not end users like ourselves.

Best of luck.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Try going to home depot and look for something similar in the electrical section.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Try Supplier #27 in our supplier list
They may send by post ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Good idea about H9me Depot, thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you happen to find a replacement push dial for the Resmed S9? I had the same thing happen and I cant find a replacement.. Any info is greatly appreciated
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the similar problem and Supplier #2 was able to help me get the knob.  They are a pleasure to deal with also.
Post Reply Post Reply
Who is Supplier 2?  I emailed 8 companies and no one could help without me sending the machine in for repair.
Post Reply Post Reply
Click the link Supplier #2 on that page find supplier 2
Post Reply Post Reply
Makes sense.  Thanks.  That company was nice and sent me links to buying thier used CPAP machines.  They were 1 of the 8 I had emailed.  But, no help on the push dial button unfortunately.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with adjustments post open heart valve replacement SistineKid 1 26 1 hour ago
Last Post: Jay51
  Long Time PAPer Trying to Dial It In again! dlbzone 5 268 04-11-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: dlbzone
  Aircurve 10 or 11 replacement Shamus54 8 225 04-11-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: SakimaStorm
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 184 29,864 04-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Last Post: RayBee
  Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part? JohnReam 33 10,421 03-29-2024, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 188 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 2,045 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.