Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Replacement machine hassles
RE: Replacement machine hassles
I had Amerucan Home Patient give me a load of compliance crap when all I needed was a new FitLife mask.
I told them I didn't need to prove a thing I had been in compliance for over three years now and my Pulminary doc and I can prove it.
Then they gave me more crap to deal with: "Oh that mask has been discontinued."
No it hasn't I can get one ANYWHERE else BUT here!
"Oh well are vendor can't get those for use"
So? Get another vendor that CAN!
"Well, if you doctor can write a prescript for that mask MAYBE we can be able to get you one"
Then I told them: "You know what? You guys are never going to make any money billing the insurance company if YOU CANT FILL ORDERS!"
I walked out contacted AHP office in TN and had a new mask the next week,

Moral: "Don't take any crap off the medical equipment suppliers. Most of the time they don't even know how their own equipment is supposed to work. But most of important: They don't mind and you DON'T MATTER."

I'm sure these people have a special place in HELL. Somewhere between the pedophiles and people who talk in movie theaters.

Peace, Love & Carrots.

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,031 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,815 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 201 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,122 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part? JohnReam 29 9,892 02-26-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [Equipment] Replacement Cellular Modem DMAllen 18 5,795 02-25-2024, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Neo2020
  [Equipment] BiPAP Replacement Recommendation Prowler 1 263 01-28-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.