Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Replacement machine hassles
I had Amerucan Home Patient give me a load of compliance crap when all I needed was a new FitLife mask.
I told them I didn't need to prove a thing I had been in compliance for over three years now and my Pulminary doc and I can prove it.
Then they gave me more crap to deal with: "Oh that mask has been discontinued."
No it hasn't I can get one ANYWHERE else BUT here!
"Oh well are vendor can't get those for use"
So? Get another vendor that CAN!
"Well, if you doctor can write a prescript for that mask MAYBE we can be able to get you one"
Then I told them: "You know what? You guys are never going to make any money billing the insurance company if YOU CANT FILL ORDERS!"
I walked out contacted AHP office in TN and had a new mask the next week,

Moral: "Don't take any crap off the medical equipment suppliers. Most of the time they don't even know how their own equipment is supposed to work. But most of important: They don't mind and you DON'T MATTER."

I'm sure these people have a special place in HELL. Somewhere between the pedophiles and people who talk in movie theaters.

Peace, Love & Carrots.

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare and replacement schedule Lanco 4 110 1 hour ago
Last Post: Hydrangea
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 26 14,467 06-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Jstuts5797
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 11 428 06-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Last Post: CB91710
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 13 694 05-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Whining siren noise and bearing replacement/repair clintga 26 8,981 04-03-2017, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A replacement for Respironics System One biPap AVAPS OldPolioLady 2 334 02-07-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Equipment] New Replacement Wisp Mask: New Is Amazing! player 0 296 02-02-2017, 12:09 AM
Last Post: player