Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Report Printing using SleepyHead Software
Report Printing using SleepyHead Software
Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

I am a newbie to this site and I downloaded SleepyHead yesterday at the advice of several great people who are helping answer my many questions. I had trouble today getting my data off the SD card. I'm sure it was operator error as I am not the most computer literate person. I finally did something right, although I am not sure what I did so I anticipate issues again tomorrow. I was able to print a report in SleepyHead but it is basically a report of graphs. Is there a way to print specific areas, such as the reports section or the details or events without the graphs?
RE: Report Printing using SleepyHead Software
Hmm, I've never attempted to print the reports out of SleepyHead. Usually we (personally or the forum members) just look/analyze the graphic data.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Donna, I agree with PollCat, I mainly look at the data on the screen and I do mine once a week, there is not much use doing it everyday unless you have real issues. I have just printed my reports to show a friend who has just started CPAP and if I print the Stastics, Daily and Overview tabs that gives me almost everything.
I print my reports for my sleep doctor and my wifes reports for her.
Sleepyhead prints the page you are looking at. If you are viewing the Statistics page it prints that or the Overview page if that is what you are viewing.
Hi Clay. Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try. I was trying to figure out a way to print the little small sections in the left and right margins of SleepyHead, like the reports section on the right lower section, etc.

I see you are a full time RV'er. We own an RV and travel quiet a bit; however, I am not yet ready to give up my house and hit the road full time. But, I'm coming around. We will be traveling most of the winter this year. Do you find it difficult to manage your OSA while on the road?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 171 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 208 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 176 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,125 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,452 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 479 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 382 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.