Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Reports/data not matching !
RE: Reports/data not matching !
With the 10 series you do not need to lock the card, that was an bug for the S9 series. I have been running my SD card unlocked for 3 months with no issues.

The myair is not particularly valuable for improving your settings. It is largely focused on compliance and overview issues, time used, AHI, #times mask off and on, and leaks. To improve your performance you need to get the sleepyhead going and download the data from the card into sleepyhead , then post the information.

The only reason I mentioned the WiFi thing is because people get the mistaken idea that if they do not have a WiFi network they cannot use the myair, and that is not the case at all.

Best Wishes and good luck on the PAP journey and get those plots posted and see if their is any improvements that can be made to improve your experience.
Post Reply Post Reply
TASmart wrote:  "To improve your performance you need to get the sleepyhead going and download the data from the card into sleepyhead , then post the information".

I already downloaded Sleepyhead and I loaded data from the SD card which indicated that there have been NO apnea episodes, as well, the "efficacy" flalt-lined, I have NO idea why this data is so different from what my machine report sends?

On my machine, the THERAPY mode has limited functions/options ... all I did was insert the SD card and let it record, then I inserted the "locked card" as instructed  ...

Thanks !
Post Reply Post Reply
If you do not post the plots nobody here and say much of anything about your results. I do not know what you mean by the efficacy data?  Also are you saying that the AHI is 0 or just the apnea are 0?
Post Reply Post Reply
You can get more complete data by going into the clinic mode (hold the selector knob and the home button down at the same time for a few seconds then enable the plus option under the essentials. You can request the clinitions manual through the link at the top of the page "CPAP Setup manuals". 

I am having issues with the editor here, so bear with me.  You should post screenshots of your Sleepyhead daily plots to imgur, then you can link them in a message here for the knowledgeable member to comment on what they see. 

Are you saying that the AHI is 0 or that the apnea are 0.?

As far as efficacy, I don't know what you are referring to with that that one. Are you referring to the myair daily rating? Its pretty worthless, its focus is hours of use, it's mostly a feel-good keep you interested score, no good for really looking at your information.
Post Reply Post Reply
TASmart:

I followed your advice and switched my unit to the PLUS option.

My Sleepyhead page shows a section labeled EFFICACY ... Under AHI, there is nothing, 0 is what I see.

Forgive my ignorance, I have never used imgur, I assume that's another thing I should download ? I did try linking my Sleepyhead page but that didn't work so well.

OK ... really appreciate your patience, brain fog and fighting through sleepiness all day long is no fun !
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi raggaemon. Stick with it. It will get better. See my signature lines below on how to arrange your Sleepyhead data and how to download via Imgur.
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=3472]
(05-14-2017, 02:43 PM)TASmart Wrote: Is the posting via "WiFi" the myair program? If so, it is not via WiFi, but it's a web based program that uploads the summary data to Resmed via cellular phone service. For three events per night then your AHI should be in the 3 events /8 hours  = .4 AHI if the events are OA, CA or Hypopneas. Is this correct? Then you can follow guidelines in the links at the bottom of Crimson's post above to upload and share the plots from sleepyhead so we can have a look see at them.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can we see the daily tab. but at that low pressure, and with nothing showing something sure does not look right to me. You are running at a pressure of 5.3 cm h2o, with a pressure relief of 3, and since the lowest these machines can go is 4 cm h20, your treatment is varying between 5.3 on inhale and 4 on exhale and still getting no apnea nor hypopnea. ???
Post Reply Post Reply
For Example here is my statistic page:

[Image: dg0EZ3dl.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: dg0EZ3dl.png]

For example here is my statistic page.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Help deciphering OSCAR reports? HannibalBarca 6 637 11-22-2023, 05:31 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  AIRVIEW Daily reports Opus1 3 443 11-22-2023, 10:40 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Reports of off gassing from AirSense 11 ejbpesca 42 4,926 10-17-2023, 10:48 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Dreamstation ASV VS Aircurve S10 ASV problems reports, with which reports are true?? racprops 0 432 02-19-2023, 06:36 PM
Last Post: racprops
Question Help! New To All This - Oscar Reports Analysis + General Advice only613 3 671 01-03-2023, 12:46 AM
Last Post: btbderek
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  Oscar spo2 data not matching smart device assistant adm1jtg 1 467 12-03-2022, 09:54 PM
Last Post: adm1jtg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.