Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Reports while using multiple machines
Is it possible to merge reports from two machines into one report? 

I have two machines that I use. One in my truck and one at home. ( I got tired of having to move it all the time and also take chances that I would be some where without one)

I have them both listed currently in the software with different names. I just wanted to know if there was a way of merging the usage report from both machines?
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it possible to merge reports from two machines into one report? 

I have two machines that I use. One in my truck and one at home. ( I got tired of having to move it all the time and also take chances that I would be some where without one)

I have them both listed currently in the software with different names. I just wanted to know if there was a way of merging the usage report from both machines?

I forgot, one is a resmed 10 the other will be a 11 when it gets here. (I had two tens, but someone stole my truck machine)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Reports while using multiple machines
As far as merging two different profiles, no.  However, since if you are using a Resmed AS10 Autoset and the AS11 Autoset, you are in luck!  While each has a slightly different file extension structure from the other one, the data basically matches.  This means you could create a single profile and import the data from both machines into the one profile.  Just make sure you maintain total SD card separation between machines.   Each card will have its assigned model's serial number in its files.  When you import it into OSCAR, it will store that data, referencing that particular model as the source.  I would mark each card with something like a big "10" and the other with a big "11" so you don't cross contaminate them.  I'll let you decide which one should go with which machine. Big Grin
- Red

PS: I merged both your questions about the same thing into one thread.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I’ll see how that works. Just want to take a single report in when it comes time to get my annual physical.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Frank:

That's easy done. I use an AutoSet 10 For Her and a Vauto.

Create a new profile, call it for example FwalterCombined.

Import data from each SD card into the same profile.

I use two different machines from time to time, each must have their own card, and import into that new profile.

This is what my Statistics Page looks like, just for interest. 
[attachment=41967]

OSCAR easily identifies the different machines and combines data into one report.

The top of the Statistics Page will show Compliance figures for both machines.
[attachment=41966]

BTW: you could label your CPAP travel bags with HIV+ or COVID+ or a big Radiation Hazard warning label. Who are these low-lifes!

Surely not a fellow Philips Respironics user (tongue in cheek)?

Thought for the OSCAR developers: was your SD in the machine when it was stolen? 

Could the SD card have personal data on it that could be "read" to disclose who you are and where you live?

Should we be encrypting these cards from our end to protect us from data theft?

Just thinking!
Post Reply Post Reply
Neither OSCAR nor ResMed write any personal identifying data on the SD card. Pretty sure the Respironics cards don't have any identifying data, too.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks that's good to know. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 217 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 616 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Generating reports for doctor TechieHippie 5 424 02-19-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  CMS50I can't upload multiple readings chris mdp 0 245 02-15-2024, 02:20 AM
Last Post: chris mdp
  multiple windows ? zaienk 4 355 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 576 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Use OSCAR on multiple pc's Markf2 2 558 11-07-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.