Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Request: OSCAR displays Vauto PS even when in S mode
Request: OSCAR displays Vauto PS even when in S mode
Just a heads up...

I am now using the Resmed Vauto in S mode.
EPAP = 5.6
IPAP = 9.2
Easy-Breathe ON

therefore PS = 3.6 throughout the night, and the above pressures are fixed during the course of the night.

I note that OSCAR displays the S mode correctly as VPAP-S, and correctly displays the EPAP and the IPAP pressures.

However, it still displays the PS from when I was using the Vauto mode, in this case 2.4 which is not correct.
[attachment=31525]

ResScan for comparison on Vauto mode.
[attachment=31527]

and in S mode.
[attachment=31526]

This could be confusing, not sure if this is an easy fix?

Sorry to add to your worklist! Just keen to have OSCAR outdo ResScan in every way!

Quite pathetic really but my daily fix is checking out OSCAR!

Thanks for an excellent program.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Request: OSCAR displays Vauto PS even when in S mode
OSCAR should not show PS in machine settings when in S mode because Smoke does not have a PS setting.

We all use PS when discussing BiLevel settings, even in S mode. In those areas where OSCAR performs a calc vs. just reporting the future OSCARwill flag this so the user is aware. Unfortunately we cannot do this at this time.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm less concerned that it shows PS than it is improperly displayed.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can think of a possible solution... I'll investigate further. The code for reporting settings isn't set up for conditional reporting - as can be seen in the Climate reporting or ramp times...
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 764 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Curious if ResVent Tidal Volume displays seem correct TechieHippie 4 265 02-25-2024, 06:27 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 369 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 486 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Program a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO HD Fry 9 701 12-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR 1.5 , permissive mode vs. clinical mode JCW888 8 1,185 12-06-2023, 09:03 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  "Mode and pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown." manders513 5 721 08-06-2023, 06:03 PM
Last Post: manders513

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.